I need help!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by JustChillin1414, Apr 17, 2009.

Apr 17, 2009

I need help! by JustChillin1414 at 3:00 AM (559 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. JustChillin1414
    OP

Member JustChillin1414 <3 Tiny Tina

Canada
    My DS's touchscreen was inaccurate so I bought a new one on ebay. I Installed it and booted up the DS. It started properly but then when I tried to touch something it didn't work. I also tried putting my old one back in and I had the same problem. PLEASE HELP! If you need more detail just ask.

2. Kingfield

Member Kingfield GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    something aint connected properly

3. houseonfire

Member houseonfire GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Run the calibration program.

4. Kittymat

Member Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    make sure the touchscreen connector is fully in place, when you stick the touchscreen in place, make sure it is in the same place as the old one.

When completed go in to the DS configeration menu and re calibrate the touchscreen.

If not 100% you may have bought a faulty one

5. JustChillin1414
    OP

Member JustChillin1414 <3 Tiny Tina

Canada
    I got it to respond (old touch screen, I got the seller on ebay to send a new one) when it starts up I can touch the touch screen and it will go to the main menu. But when I try to touch anything it won't work it, I think it may be a problem with the piece of plastic that goes on top of the touch screen. Does anyone know where I can buy one online or what it is actually called?

Posts merged

And I have checked all the connections many times and I can't find anything wrong. I also tried the calibration and it keeps going around in circles.