Hacking I need help with WiiFlow

Umm Safiya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

So, I need help with our Wii Flow. I don't really get computers and other devices, so I need explanations carved in stone..
My kids somehow deleted WiiFlow from the channels. We have this little white box with a cord that connects to the Wii. How do I get the channel back so we can play our games?

:-/

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oof that's gonna be hard if you're not computer savvy.... 'little white box with a cord' made me chuckle too sorry! :lol:
Did your boyfriend/husband/a friend set up wiiflow for you? Best thing to do by the sounds of it would be to ask whoever did it, however, there should also be a channel somewhere on your Wii menu that says Homebrew Channel, for the time being if you go into that you should find wiiflow in there. You may also find 'wiiflow channel installer', in which case you're sorted - load that up, follow the prompts and it'll come back.... If not, and you're feeling a bit adventurous, follow the 'Install Wiiflow' part of THIS GUIDE (it's a good way down in the post, you'll find it eventually) - your sd card will be in the flap on the front of your Wii...

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like you don't have an sd card in there, that complicates things (explaining them anyway)! Check to see if there actually is one in your Wii, and if so (or you have a spare sd card you can use - sdhc will also be fine, and you'll only need to use it the once), follow the guide I linked to above to get it back on - it's as straightforward as it's gonna get really...

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So if I don't have a card reader?
Good God....(sorry! :lol: ) Obvious answer to that would be buy a card reader, but there is another way:

Right then, still follow that bit of the guide I mentioned, but instead of putting the files on the sd card (take that out of your Wii), put them on that little white box with a cord instead.....:lol:. That plugs into your Wii via a usb, take note of which one you take it out of coz it'll need to go back into the same one once you've added the files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs