Hacking I need help with my xbox 360

blackshadow83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just received an old phat xbox 360 from a friend. Upon looking at it I found out that it is a Xenon running 14719 and it seems they had a serviced a while back and had the disk drive replaced with a liteon. Is it possible to somehow be able to play backups of games on my system without buying a ODDE? If so will someone please help me step by step. My hubby is a computer tech and can sodder etc. if needed but I am not familiar with xbox 360's as I have modded a wii but it was sofmodded. Please be kind and patient with me. I have 3 kids and don't want to spend 60 dollars on games for them to turn around and break so I would love to be able to back them up.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Take no offense but, I've heard the "3 kids" story to many times ;p
Not that I'm saying that you don't have 3 kids.

Anyway.
If you want to play backups from a external HDD then an ODDE is your only option.
RGHing a Xenon is as good as a Zephyr if you're extremely lucky.
RGH Xenon is usually only for rescueing DVD keys or grabbing Keyvaults off off.

You can flash the DVD drive but then you'll have to burn every game on a disc.
After you've run them through ABGX that is.

blackshadow83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like the ODDE is the best way to go. Thanks for the help. And I am a SAHM and I have 3 kids age 10,6 and 3 they wreck everything. Knowing now that the ODDE is the best way to go which would you recommend? I know there are lots of different types out there. Which one is the safest for using Xbox live etc? Thanks

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're either going to want to choose between these three.

X360Dock-Allows you to play games off of a USB HDD, or allows to to launch games from your PC directly using a USB cable.
X360Key-Allows you to play games off of a USB HDD, has a bunch of extra features like a remote control app you can use on a iPod/iPhone/iPad.
Wasabi360-Allows you to play games off of a eSata HDD for faster loading, there's a eSata to USB adapter I believe. They also have it set up so you don't need extra hardware to dump your drive key, which you will need to get all of these ODDEs working.

Whichever one you choose if you, or your husband need any help extracting your drive keys. I do it for free, and I have positive feedback from everyone I've done it for. Have a nice day.

Reactions: 1 person

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Personally I'd go for the xKey.

It's always the one that's quickest with updating + generally has a really great support.
It'll cost around 80 quid to purchase it but it's really worth the investment.

Welcomes at all times~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F