nicholas9576

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for clicking the link to read this and maybie help with my problem,

I have just edited a pokemon diamond save (using pokesav), I replaced the origonal

save with the edited save, Started up pokemon diamond and the origonal save was STILL THERE!

If somebody could help me fix this problem it would be very appreciated.

Cheers,

nicholas9576
yaynds.gif

P.S. im using EZ5 ver. 1.65, Non-flashed ds

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been a while since u asked this... so... the newest ver right now is 1.70. Your saves remain because when u load a game, the save file is loaded to a chip and the game starts, when u turn it off the save file is still on the chip and when u choose the same game it just keep the save file on it and play the game. When u turn it off and choose another game though it will put the save file from the chip to your sd card and load the other games save file.

To fix this is to load a different game, hack/replace the save file, and load pokemon game

Jack-Of-Trades

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or if you don't have 80+ save files in your saver directory you can chose the .sav from there and press a and it will write that to the current save

Ans P.S. The newest version is 1.72 RESET

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, never though of that save method because i hide my save folder. As with the newest version what is 1.72 RESET? Its 1.70 on ez flash website and the download pages here. There is however 1.72 beta.(?) im not sure i am sure that i do not like my EZ V
http://www.ezflash.cn/en/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can imagine it would work fine