I need help with my saves!!!

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by nicholas9576, Apr 26, 2008.

Apr 26, 2008
  1. nicholas9576
    OP

Newcomer nicholas9576 Member

United States
    Thanks for clicking the link to read this and maybie help with my problem,

I have just edited a pokemon diamond save (using pokesav), I replaced the origonal

save with the edited save, Started up pokemon diamond and the origonal save was STILL THERE!

If somebody could help me fix this problem it would be very appreciated.

Cheers,

nicholas9576 [​IMG]

P.S. im using EZ5 ver. 1.65, Non-flashed ds

2. dilav

Member dilav GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Its been a while since u asked this... so... the newest ver right now is 1.70. Your saves remain because when u load a game, the save file is loaded to a chip and the game starts, when u turn it off the save file is still on the chip and when u choose the same game it just keep the save file on it and play the game. When u turn it off and choose another game though it will put the save file from the chip to your sd card and load the other games save file.

To fix this is to load a different game, hack/replace the save file, and load pokemon game

3. Jack-Of-Trades

Member Jack-Of-Trades GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Or if you don't have 80+ save files in your saver directory you can chose the .sav from there and press a and it will write that to the current save

Ans P.S. The newest version is 1.72 RESET

4. dilav

Member dilav GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Hm, never though of that save method because i hide my save folder. As with the newest version what is 1.72 RESET? Its 1.70 on ez flash website and the download pages here. There is however 1.72 beta.(?) im not sure i am sure that i do not like my EZ V
    http://www.ezflash.cn/en/