Homebrew I need help with downgrading to 9.2

Lukein3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When I run sysUpdater (Safe Version), I keep getting stuck at "#5 : Restoring SlabHeap backup..."
I've checked the cia's and they're all saying "GOOD"

What am I doing wrong?!?!

Lukein3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Try using https://github.com/Plailect/sysDowngrader/releases/latest . You're following the guide, right?

It is highly recommended that you use the following guide to downgrade and install A9LH:

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Decrypt9)

While cutting out a lot of the issues people run into with other guides and being the best, using it also makes it easier for us to help you if you do run into trouble.

Currently in the installation process, will give up an update of how it went.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try using https://github.com/Plailect/sysDowngrader/releases/latest . You're following the guide, right?

It is highly recommended that you use the following guide to downgrade and install A9LH:

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Decrypt9)

While cutting out a lot of the issues people run into with other guides and being the best, using it also makes it easier for us to help you if you do run into trouble.

YAAAAYYYYY, Thank you!! I'm officially part of the 9.2 Club :D Whats the first thing I should do?

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    It has been discussed for quite a long time now.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It's about time for the upgrade
    +1
    I'm fine with everything USB wise.
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    USB is fine, but shouldn't it be replaced with bulky, hard to use cables and all sorts of proprietary male-female connector port shapes?
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    It's so frustrating to have one simple cable that you can plug in upside down for everything!!!
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    USB4 can do up to 40gbps I'd welcome it
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    From a Linus video it's essentially just a type c with an advanced chip
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    40Gbps is just going to result in even more more lazy developers writing sub-optimal, lazy code.
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    How? That transfer speed is insane
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    That's like saying fast transfers is going to be the downfall of gaming
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Then when devs that actually do take their time makes people cry over them taking their time and having to wait even longer
    +2
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Very astute observations, but you failed to take into account people like me who prefer devs to take their time despite longer waits and really, really dislike the suboptimal approaches many studios are taking with game development in this day and age. Catering to the customers with impatient impulses for instant-gratification is a super-profitable business strategy in the short term, sure, but it is an untenable business strategy in the longer term simply because you cannot guarantee you can produce a quality game in that timespan repeatedly. Therefore, you will have to abuse your workforce or partake in other inethical practices in order to compete in the marketplace and remain profitable.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Not really a fail the general public just doesn't know how to wait I don't see what faster transfer speeds have to do with that
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    That's why GTA games are so great because they have that 5-10 year wait and most new sports games are updated roasters they can't really do much improvement with them because not much their is to improve but on the other hand you get a new cod game every year and it makes millions per year so why stop the cash flow if people are dumb enough to buy every new game peryear
    +2
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Awh that's sad
    +1
  • BlusterBong @ BlusterBong:
    So... we got another Nintendo related Salt mine.
    +1
    (which KiwiFarms had documented days before GBATemp lel)
    +1
    Is this about the Smash tournament that got cancelled?
    saw the thread and it's mostly "Fuck Nintendo", as per usual when Nintendo does a Nintendo Thing
    +1
    Yes, the usual typical response for such a disgusting company.
    eh, could be far worse than it is now, especially if you know anything about Disney in recent times
    +1
    but if you want to hear the Kiwifarms perspective about this latest saltmine...

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/super-smash-bros-community.35026/post-13572258
    Spoilers: it isn't 99% "FuckNintendo" posts
    +1
    BlusterBong @ BlusterBong: Spoilers: it isn't 99% "FuckNintendo" posts +1