i need help ripping wii games

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by T_Awesome, Sep 17, 2009.

1. T_Awesome
    OP

T_Awesome Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    my wii can't read duel-layered games so i want to know how do i rip them from my computer?

2. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    ive had no probems ripping the few DL games i have, i use cIOS249 rev10 to rip them via a usb loader as the current rev 14 breaks DL reading and writing support, a well know bug if thats what you are using to rip the game

3. KiiNG

KiiNG GBAtemp Regular

Aug 20, 2009
    United States
    You need very specific (and old) dvd readers to actually rip a game from a computer. There's only a select few out there, and you'll be stuck with purchasing one from something like Amazon or EBay. I suggest highly researching whatever drive you decide to buy as there are a lot out there that look like rawdump drives, but aren't. I personally have a LG GDR-8082n USB DVD Drive (External 8163b) that I used (once upon a time) to rip games, so I can personally vouch for that one. Either way, if you're that interested in dumping from a computer, you want to google "rawdump dvd drive."

I'll say this now, though -- rawdump drives can take HOURS to actually rip a game. DL games can take upwards to 4-6 hours depending on the mood of your computer.

4. T_Awesome
    OP

T_Awesome Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    thanks

5. djbubba2002

djbubba2002 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 10, 2007
    the one i use is , LG - 8164B its fast ... or you can get LG-8164 8163 8162

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice