I need HELP for a 'Runtime Error'

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Canonbeat234, Oct 31, 2009.

Oct 31, 2009
  1. Canonbeat234
    OP

Member Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Japan
    Yeah for some strange reason, I came across this error when trying to play my MMORPG 'Mabinogi' then I get this error
    ERROR 62: INPUT PAST END OF FILE

To me as far as from what I read on the internet it has something to deal with the registry keys and it somehow got alter to the degree that the game doesn't work anymore. I did uninstall it then reinstall it, but to no avail. Is there a program that I can use that can fix the registry keys without it being a spyware nor aware?

2. gtmtnbiker

Member gtmtnbiker GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm skeptical that this error has anything to do with the registry. I suggest checking the forums/support site for the company that makes the game. To me, the error signfies a bug in the program.

3. Lee79

Member Lee79 Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict

United Kingdom
  4. Raki

Member Raki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    I guess Mabingo is trying to write into a file which is already full and while deinstalling it doesn't delete this file. be sure to delete mabingo's folder after deinstalling. and maybe google that error. it seems to be a bug in this program so some more people should have it

5. Saturnplanet5

Member Saturnplanet5 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Isn't a runtime error a DirectX error?

6. Raki

Member Raki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    runtime errors are just errors which occur while running the program and are not handled in the code. afaik this error the TC means is just occuring in programs written in VB/VC#/VC++/etc