Gaming I need HELP for a 'Runtime Error'

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah for some strange reason, I came across this error when trying to play my MMORPG 'Mabinogi' then I get this error
ERROR 62: INPUT PAST END OF FILE

To me as far as from what I read on the internet it has something to deal with the registry keys and it somehow got alter to the degree that the game doesn't work anymore. I did uninstall it then reinstall it, but to no avail. Is there a program that I can use that can fix the registry keys without it being a spyware nor aware?

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm skeptical that this error has anything to do with the registry. I suggest checking the forums/support site for the company that makes the game. To me, the error signfies a bug in the program.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I guess Mabingo is trying to write into a file which is already full and while deinstalling it doesn't delete this file. be sure to delete mabingo's folder after deinstalling. and maybe google that error. it seems to be a bug in this program so some more people should have it

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Saturnplanet5 said:
Isn't a runtime error a DirectX error?

runtime errors are just errors which occur while running the program and are not handled in the code. afaik this error the TC means is just occuring in programs written in VB/VC#/VC++/etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse