I need help again

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Nick™, Nov 7, 2008.

Nov 7, 2008

I need help again by Nick™ at 4:46 PM (742 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Nick™
    OP

Newcomer Nick™ Member

Brazil
    Hi there, i have the homebrew channel and i can put wiiware games, and from virtual console too. The wad manager works correctly, and yesterday i tryied to use the Gecko OS, to acess the regionfree, and play super smash bros brawl. cuz i have a problem, the wii says i need to update the console, and i know the Region free of the gecko OS can be a substitute of the wii Brick Blocker. but when i initiate the Homebrew Channel, The Image of Gecko OS appers, but don't works, it says it's not a valid wii aplication. i saw so many tutorials about it, and i guess i do all the things correctly, but it still says it. What Should i do?

Sorry by the Bad english

2. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    This is going to be another Dynamite'z harsh answers..

Do you read?? are you complete queer?
    The reason for the invalid app, is you have homebrew beta9 which doesnt allow old elf files e.g. that geckOS, there is a geckOS available with .dol now, also you can download a elf to .dol program off wiibrew!!!!

Next time read.... ok
    Do you realise you have a sister when she asks you for a kiss, lol its the same thing NOT READING/LISTENING

3. Nick™
    OP

Newcomer Nick™ Member

Brazil
  4. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    Seen as your only 4, i meant 13, sorry for the harsh answer hehe [​IMG] have a good day in brazil