I need A new Mp3 player

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you can still find one somewhere, I'd suggest a Sansa e200 v1. It's a very good mp3 player, and it's got multiple custom firmwares, and you can mod the skin too. The best custom firmware for it is Rockbox, it has a file browser, you can copy/paste/cut/delete/rename/whatever-you-want your files adn it has support for lots of things, like a text viewer, and it has support for about every audio format you can imagine. (And it can play gb(a) roms too
tongue.gif
)

If you can't find one, then I'd suggest a Sansa View or Fuze.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cowon S9. Up to 50 hour battery life, AMOLED screen, and touch controls. Probably the best sounding audio and best looking video you can get from an MP3 player as well. No speakers or SDHC slot but who listens to music via speakers, or realistically needs more than 32GB? Not to mention you can get a new 8GB model for about ~160 USD, 16GB for ~200 USD, or 32GB for around ~260 USD.

http://www.cowonamerica.com/products/cowon/s9/

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
benjaminlibl said:
pizzaman2893 said:
Ok Right now I have the creative zen x-fi.
I feel for you. That's the one I have also. Never should have gotten it. And Creative makes the worst software ever.

The Cowon S9 looks sorta slike a phone, doesn't it?
At least with Creative players you don't have to use any software at all since it can act as a storage device and you can place your music in it without having to use any of the software provided with other players as Windows Explorer can transfer mp3's easily.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DSGamer64 said:
benjaminlibl said:
pizzaman2893 said:
I feel for you. That's the one I have also. Never should have gotten it. And Creative makes the worst software ever.

At least with Creative players you don't have to use any software at all since it can act as a storage device and you can place your music in it without having to use any of the software provided with other players as Windows Explorer can transfer mp3's easily.

Most players nowadays have that. No, iPods and Zunes do not, but it's not like those are the only players in the world.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
DSGamer64 said:
benjaminlibl said:
pizzaman2893 said:

You think that's a good thing. It isn't. I'd rather use a software. So what if I can do that? I want playlists. I don't want to drag and drop, I want to press a single button and have it put in tracks, and delete tracks, without having to do it manually.

Nonuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Samsung P3.

Though the interface is probably not as smooth as others, for it's price, it's pretty much unbeatable. (Especially after finding coupons)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.