Hacking i messed up my ds

ThyHolyNibs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so i put my sd card in my computer and accidentally deleted all my files so I cant boot up my ds and do a factory reset and recover the files

ThyHolyNibs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just do the finalize steps here

ive done section 1 and tried to turn on my 3ds but it doesnt turn on, the blue light turns on and then turns off a few seconds after. It may be an issue with the DS then

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What's the exact model is your 'DS' ?
  • o3DS , o3DSXL, o2DS , n3DS , n3DSXL , n2DSXL , other { DS phat, DS lite, DSi, DSi XL }
its an o3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it says that Sighaxed FIRM is not installed
Ah, excellent.

Continue the rest of the [3ds.hacks.guide] Updating B9S with the exception of keeping the SafeB9SInstaller v0.0.7 as the boot.firm on the root of the SD card.

Once the FIRM0/1 partitions have been reflashed with boot9strap v1.3, replace the boot.firm this time with the latest Luma3DS v10.2.1.

Likewise, update the separate copy of CTRNAND Luma3DS (step 7), required for booting the o3DS without an SD card.

ThyHolyNibs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah, excellent.

Continue the rest of the [3ds.hacks.guide] Updating B9S with the exception of keeping the SafeB9SInstaller v0.0.7 as the boot.firm on the root of the SD card.

Once the FIRM0/1 partitions have been reflashed with boot9strap v1.3, replace the boot.firm this time with the latest Luma3DS v10.2.1.

Likewise, update the separate copy of CTRNAND Luma3DS (step 7), required for booting the o3DS without an SD card.
thank you so much this worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol