Hacking I just installed ah9l

Jahhhhhh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was following this guide

and I was successful in installing the ah9lhax and tested it. After that I was greeted by the Aureinand Configuration. The Aureinand Configuration was not in the video so didn't know what to do next. I stumbled upon this part of Plailect's guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax-&-AuReiNAND)#configuring-aureinand I followed the "configuring aureinand" part.Is following that part correct? What should I do next? How can I enter Aureinand :mellow: Whenever I try to follow the next step the homebrew launcher keeps launching. I am lost :wacko::wacko: btw I have rxtools. But not on coldboot I only have hbl through menuhax if that might help :wacko::wacko: sorry for for being a noob I was really outdated wih the 3ds scene :cry:

edit: sorry for the stupid title I forgot to edit it :mellow:

Last edited by Jahhhhhh,

Jahhhhhh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
try changing the menuhax config to type1 and dpad down as the trigger on sysnand.
how can I boot into my emunand? Tried your suggestion :D now it boots to sysnand :D did the steps that I have followed were correct? :ohnoes:

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh so you want to boot into emunand? Should've said that in the first place. hold select on boot, uncheck "Updated SysNAND mode" then press start to reboot.

Jahhhhhh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh so you want to boot into emunand? Should've said that in the first place. hold select on boot, uncheck "Updated SysNAND mode" then press start to reboot.
yeah :O I was successfull in installing the ah9lhax, after that I was lost, I just want to have aureinand because people are saying that rxtools is dead + I really want a 100% boot rate :mellow::mellow:

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah :O I was successfull in installing the ah9lhax, after that I was lost, I just want to have aureinand because people are saying that rxtools is dead + I really want a 100% boot rate :mellow::mellow:

So did my previous post worked or no?

Jahhhhhh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So did my previous post worked or no?
It just boots into my sysnand, what should I do after installing the ah9lhax? I was really lost after that :mellow: in Plailec's guide, he mentions something about decrypt9, "decrypt9" wasn't mentioned in the above video that I have followed :mellow:

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, did you press select on boot to reconfigure Aureinand again? you just have to uncheck "updated sysnand mode" to go to emunand.

Jahhhhhh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean, did you press select on boot to reconfigure Aureinand again? you just have to uncheck "updated sysnand mode" to go to emunand.
yeah I tried to press select on boot but I it only boots straight into my sysnand :mellow: no Aureinand Configuration appeared , just my sysnand :cry:

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try deleting all files in the aurei folder except for payloads folder and firmware.bin so you can reconfigure Aureinand

Jahhhhhh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
try deleting all files in the aurei folder except for payloads folder and firmware.bin so you can reconfigure Aureinand
what configuration should I do? :O thank you for helping me out, I was doing this for hours :wtf::wtf:

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Use the A button and the dpad to turn on the following:
    • "Updated SysNAND mode"
    • "Use pre-patched FIRMs"
    • "Force A9LH detection"
    • "Show current NAND in System Settings"
    • "Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM"
  2. Press Start to save and reboot
Above was copied on Plailects guide. Check everything except for "Updated SysNAND mode". If you are using the current Aureinand release, all options above would be visible, but If your using an outdated Aureinand, the last part may not be there(Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM). Which is fine afaik.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was following this guide

and I was successful in installing the ah9lhax and tested it. After that I was greeted by the Aureinand Configuration. The Aureinand Configuration was not in the video so didn't know what to do next. I stumbled upon this part of Plailect's guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax-&-AuReiNAND)#configuring-aureinand I followed the "configuring aureinand" part.Is following that part correct? What should I do next? How can I enter Aureinand :mellow: Whenever I try to follow the next step the homebrew launcher keeps launching. I am lost :wacko::wacko: btw I have rxtools. But not on coldboot I only have hbl through menuhax if that might help :wacko::wacko: sorry for for being a noob I was really outdated wih the 3ds scene :cry:

edit: sorry for the stupid title I forgot to edit it :mellow:

Don't apologize for being a noob bro,we are here to help! I am glad you got a9lh installed!

Reactions: peteruk

Jahhhhhh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
  1. Use the A button and the dpad to turn on the following:
    • "Updated SysNAND mode"
    • "Use pre-patched FIRMs"
    • "Force A9LH detection"
    • "Show current NAND in System Settings"
    • "Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM"
  2. Press Start to save and reboot
Above was copied on Plailects guide. Check everything except for "Updated SysNAND mode". If you are using the current Aureinand release, all options above would be visible, but If your using an outdated Aureinand, the last part may not be there(Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM). Which is fine afaik.

it still brings me to the sysnand :wtf: maybe I did something wrong? :wtf: like what I have said I got lost after installing ah9l tho ah9l was successful , I just didn't know what to do after that :(

Jahhhhhh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you manage to boot into Aureinand config or no?
I manged to boot into it, I followed what you've said, after that it reboots into sysnand :wtf:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

:wtf::wtf:
nXEAzJl.jpg

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now im confused too. Can you check if you have "updatedsysnand" file on aurei folder?

Edit:

I might be asking the obvious, but you did enabled what I said earlier except for "updated sysnand mode" right? I asked coz you attached a screenshot without ticking the said options.

Last edited by Akira,
Reactions: DHall243

Jahhhhhh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I only have a "payload" folder which is blank, a "config.bin" ,"firmware.bin"and a "patched_firmware_sys.bin" :unsure:

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you press L+R on boot(it will boot decrypt9wip) and check the bottom part where it says:

SD card:

check if says "Emunand" or "no Emunand"

I just want to check if your emunand is still there

Jahhhhhh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you press L+R on boot(it will boot decrypt9wip) and check the bottom part where it says:

SD card:

check if says "Emunand" or "no Emunand"

I just want to check if your emunand is still there
that "decrypt9" thing, is there a file related to "decrypt9" that I need on my sd card? Because it was not mentioned in the youtube video that I watched :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y