I have a question

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by sergey3000, Feb 10, 2017.

1. sergey3000
    OP

sergey3000 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 14, 2013
    Iceland
    Why on the wii u it will automatically update your system but on the 3ds it will ask you if you want to update before it actually update your 3ds?

Last edited by sergey3000, Feb 10, 2017
  2. Omegadrien

Omegadrien GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 4, 2015
    France
    Pokéland
    Because on the switch, the update will be automatically downloaded and installed!!

No, just because the 3DS haven't a "download" applet like the wii u... I suppose... And nintendo are too lazy to edit the 3ds system to add that feature...

Last edited by Omegadrien, Feb 10, 2017
  3. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Because the wii you Is..............................

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES PLEAS STAND BY. :ninja:

There did you get that?.... What you mean we went off air?..... What we got to do it again? Okay fine, but you paying me double for the day.

TAKE 299

Be cause the WII U is a attempt to be more secure than 3DS. At least that what i think, i mean forcing updates is one of the most common ways to keep people from hacking systems and secure. "No you can't do this, UPDATE FIRST. NO ONLINE, UPDATE FIRST. NO GAME FOR YOU, UPDATE FIRST." Is just how i see it.

How was it that time?...... what again!? No, I'm done for today, we pick it up tomorrow. I need to go pick up my game from the store, i'm gonna be late.:ph34r: