Gaming I have a question.

Xoo00o0o0o

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Psp 2000 i just got less than a week ago now won't turn on unless i have no battery inside the Psp and have the charger inserted and (when this does work) i have to insert the battery instantly or the Psp instantly turns off. I don't think it's bricked because i can get to the xmb with the method above. So is it my battery or is it bricked and am i gonna have to buy a new mobo.
Thanks in advance.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you by any chance format the Memory Stick? If so Google for Rain's IPL and Memory Stick Tool Version 2.0 and reformat the Stick adding the TM IPL to it. That should fix it.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CAP99 said:
xist said:
Did you by any chance format the Memory Stick? If so Google for Rain's IPL and Memory Stick Tool Version 2.0 and reformat the Stick adding the TM IPL to it. That should fix it.

I have a Mac.
if your memory card is the problem, your mac is probably the reason... for some reason the way osx looks at a memory stick makes them not work...

Spawk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
you don't need a mem stick to be present to be able to just turn it on so try taking it out completely... if it still persists, it's not the memstick... moreover if you have your psp plugged into an outlet, there should be no need for a battery at all, so something is definatly wrong there.

I think the FW itself has the ability (to some degree) to control power fuctions also, so you may want to try and reflash it... (maybe try the GEN fw?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?