OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi everyone in GBAtemp.net. I'm new here. ( Sorry for my english, i'm from Chile xD)

-Well, Ok
-I Have a Dsi, bought it with a R4i Neo ( It's a clone, Am i Right?). The problem is that when i Save In Mario E Luigi, Partners in Time, The low screen freezes.
I know it's a common problem, but i have no idea how to fix it. I've searched over the Forums, and i have found some topics with people having the same problem, but they have another Type of Flashcard (Like Acekard) , not the One i'm using.

That's it , i hope someone can help me, it's a very simple problem ( I think ;S) . I'll be very grateful if someone can solve my problem.

See Ya!
yaynds.gif
( Thank you for Reading the Topic)

PD: (also, i'm planning on buying another card, like CycloDS?, what do you think?)

EmdMateo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Oh man the same was a problem for me.. but..
i saved and then (than 15 seconds) i turned off the dsi and then.. turned on and started the game.. and was ok! where i was!

But i have now a problem with the r4ineo, Gta not works :S. Can you help me?

Posts merged

OH i'm colombian xD!! addme wn ql :3 [email protected]

Krisboo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
mmm, i know that the game actually saves, but , i want to fix the freeze thing so i can keep playing and i don't have to reset my console.
About GTA, i Have it into The R4 neo, and it works well ( i'm a bit lazy, so i'm in the first mission xD), if you PM me i can tell you how to get the patched rom.

If someone can help me with the issue, i'll be really grateful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.