Haxchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have a problem after using Lazarus 3DS

Many good ... I am new to this forum and excuse my bad English in the first place.
I have an Old 3DS USA that was damaged when I tried to upgrade to 9.2 in 2016 to have MenuHax.
Years passed and I found MagnetHax and Lazarus 3DS. I set out to do the Lazarus 3DS to recover the console, with the Yakara tutorial.
However, when the HOME menu was restarted and loaded, it was not functional. I can not move since the buttons do not work. Neither 3D nor sound serves me, except analog. The HOME button and Power if they work normally.
In the menus of Luma, Godmode9, Decrypt9, etc. They work well, everything is when entering the HOME menu.
I already tried to make CTRtransfer to 11.5 and it remains the same. I also tried to restore an old EmuNAND and it also stays the same, however when I turn it on, 50% of the time it lets me in to applications like Camera or Health and Safety, or if it does not start running in all directions.
It is as if upon entering the HOME Menu it will be blocked.
I have tried to do CTRtransfers again and nothing. I'm already stressed and I have no more ideas. I'm a little newbie on the scene and I do not know what to do anymore. I have already cleaned the buttons on the outside and the lower screen.
I appreciate if you give me some solution or explanation. Thanks in advance.

Haxchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
That means that at the moment they would not give me personalized help, right?

Well, I'll try what it says what you sent me to see. So, if I do not achieve anything, do I come back here?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That means that at the moment they would not give me personalized help, right?

Well, I'll try what it says what you sent me to see. So, if I do not achieve anything, do I come back here?

Yes, come back if following through that guide to the best you can doesn't work. That post outlines multiple software repair methods you try out in descending order.

Depending how your 3DS reacts from each step down, this will help us figure out what's wrong with it.

Haxchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yes, come back if following through that guide to the best you can doesn't work. That post outlines multiple software repair methods you try out in descending order.

Depending how your 3DS reacts from each step down, this will help us figure out what's wrong with it.

I'm back. I tried each one of the steps and it's the same. I already tried to do the CTRTransfer according to the guide and restore copies of NAND.

I do not know what else to do...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm back. I tried each one of the steps and it's the same. I already tried to do the CTRTransfer according to the guide and restore copies of NAND.

I do not know what else to do...

Restore your old 3DS using the EmuNAND image that allows you to boot into HOME Menu. Make this your SysNAND.

Take apart the o3DS and check if the WiFi module is loose. Reseat it.
After doing those two above, try booting the 3DS into HOME Menu and check again.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TurdPooCharger But for the WiFi module, the console does not move?
But will not it be because of Lazarus?
If you already tried Lazarus3DS and the other methods with no success, your problem is most likely hardware.

For the o3DS, o3DSXL, and o2DS, the WiFi module is a prime suspect as it's known to come off. You get HOME Menu boot problems if it's loose or off.

Haxchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
If you already tried Lazarus3DS and the other methods with no success, your problem is most likely hardware.

For the o3DS, o3DSXL, and o2DS, the WiFi module is a prime suspect as it's known to come off. You get HOME Menu boot problems if it's loose or off.

It is understood. Although I see that if I use the Lazarus it is without any movement. If I restore a copy of NAND it moves halfway and lets me enter applications.

I just entered YouTube and strangely I got two users with the same problem in the comments of the same video. One in an Old and the other in a NEW.

And ... Do not you know where I can get the Lazarus files? I do not get them anywhere except for those from Yakara.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol