Gaming I have a departing gift for all you pokemon fans!

shadowboy

:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I will be gone for two more weeks, and incase you didn't notice, I have been gone since D/P came out. This is because I got into a production of Moliere's "the imaginary invalid" as Thomas Diafoirus, and I have been dedicating all my time to that so I have no time to play video games or go online to forums.

Anyway, this is my hacked japanese save of diamond, it has all the pokemon, shiny, at level 1,including all the different forms of arceus and unknown. *Note that the names are in japanese tho*
Teh .SAV
If you spread the save to other sites please credit me, as it was a pain to do in japanese.
Enjoy and I'll see you all in a few weeks!

P.S. If you visit IRC say hi to amptor for me, and tell him that I plan to become a regular at the channel after the play ends.

grog.gif

EDIT: Err... parting gift, I crapped the title up
tongue.gif

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! And since all the DP games are essentially the same, this should work in a enlish D or P as well
smile.gif
. Just curious, but what save format is this in? Supercard? would I have to convert it to use on a different device?

EDIT: Duh, .duc I can convert that.

shadowboy

:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gadzooks, they have the correct stats and abilities and all that shit.
And please, if you use this online, ONLY use it for battles, don't trade them.

(Seeing as they have normal stats it shouldn't hurt battles much. Anyway, I can't remember if I uploaded my .DUC or my .SAV, but either way it should be convertable.
And yse it works with the (U) version.

mr_ecktid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway I can trade the pokemon from this sav file to my own? Or can we only trade with other people and have to have them trade us back or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Hi how is everyone doing?