dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
eat chinese food :-(

Hmm, chinese food sounds good. Someone is spoiled.
dry.gif

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
yes...this is a pathetic excuse for a holiday that celebrates white supremacy, genocide and the evils of colonization, talk about biting the hand that feeds you? tsk

Americans may not realize that the more they 'celebrate', the more they remind other people of their sinful history.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes...this is a pathetic excuse for a holiday that celebrates white supremacy, genocide and the evils of colonization, talk about biting the hand that feeds you? tsk

Americans may not realize that the more they 'celebrate', the more they remind other people of their sinful history.

you totally cheered me up ! it seems i forgotten what thanksgiving means !

I LOVE THANKSGIVING !

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago

you totally cheered me up ! it seems i forgotten what thanksgiving means !

I LOVE THANKSGIVING !

yeah, pretty sure there is no love lost

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I have no idea how dedicating a WHOLE holiday to Indians and the giving we gave them etc, represents ANY of that.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I have no idea how dedicating a WHOLE holiday to Indians and the giving we gave them etc, represents ANY of that.

we didnt give the indians anything they helped us out with food cuase we didnt have any

thats why its called thanksgiving lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: +1