Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
giratina16 said:
I might just take it all the way back to factory settings then stick a magnet right next to it and watch it die slowly.

unless you have an industrial-strength magnet (enough power to lift the whole notebook off the floor) then it won't do crap to your notebook.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wilabob said:
Here's my suggestion, GET A MAC or run Linux. Unix is miles better than windows.
Here's my suggestion: don't get a Mac, buy a new notebook or build your own desktop, with Windows 7 on it.
Try reinstalling your OS first though, everyone can do it. Yes, that includes you and your dog.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shinigami357 said:
giratina16 said:
I might just take it all the way back to factory settings then stick a magnet right next to it and watch it die slowly.

unless you have an industrial-strength magnet (enough power to lift the whole notebook off the floor) then it won't do crap to your notebook.

Funny you should say that, at college I have a dirty great big magnet that has disgusting amounts of magnetism. I don't think that's the right word but I can't think of the right one.

QUOTE(seahorsepip @ Aug 12 2010, 07:28 PM)
"not looking at all my computer stuff" Hahahahaha you're not even alowed in your country to go on 18+ site as 17 year old
rofl.gif
Just because I'm not old enough that doesn't mean I don't do it
wink.gif
. Plus I have confidential information stored on my computer.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Berthenk said:
Wilabob said:
Here's my suggestion, GET A MAC or run Linux. Unix is miles better than windows.
Here's my suggestion: don't get a Mac, buy a new notebook or build your own desktop, with Windows 7 on it.
Win7 isn't bad (still not as good as Windows XP though), but fedora is much, MUCH better. Seriously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.