Hacking I got the MT-Card today and I'm having a saving problem...

rickwa93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever I am playing 3ds games through the yellow mt-card, it plays just fine, until I get to a save point and it tries to save the game (example: after completing a level in super mario 3d land) it will say, "the 3ds card has been taken out please go to the home menu" (or something like that)
I did everything right with installing it and all, and also if I do the steps in which activate the launcher then it loads up the micro-sd card I have in again, I'm not sure if it does keep the save data and all
but it would be nice to know what I did wrong here...and I also didn't turn on street pass as well...not sure if it would be safe to turn on though...
please reply asap, thanks
thanks
PS: the blue card works just fine with saves and all that

Reactions: Yessy

djavs

Trophies
XP
Country
whenever I am playing 3ds games through the yellow mt-card, it plays just fine, until I get to a save point and it tries to save the game (example: after completing a level in super mario 3d land) it will say, "the 3ds card has been taken out please go to the home menu" (or something like that)
I did everything right with installing it and all, and also if I do the steps in which activate the launcher then it loads up the micro-sd card I have in again, I'm not sure if it does keep the save data and all
but it would be nice to know what I did wrong here...and I also didn't turn on street pass as well...not sure if it would be safe to turn on though...
please reply asap, thanks
thanks
PS: the blue card works just fine with saves and all that

wheew did you buy it from? how much and is it a legit one?

cripii5

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hi, I'm having the same problem. Rickwa if you solved and you still there, tell me how lol.
This is a SD-card problem or the MT-card is the one with the issue?

pezed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi , had the same problem , i found that was caused of 3 legs of the FGPA that were not soldered ,
soldered them back , updated again the card and it works ,

here are some pics

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs