Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

”…this thing really is a telemetry monster” -SciresM

I just love titz for my nintendo

Wow. This confirms what I've long thought for Switch hacking - half of the task is just waiting until Nintendo stops watching what happens to the console and mostly ceases to care, like with the 3DS.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow. This confirms what I've long thought for Switch hacking - half of the task is just waiting until Nintendo stops watching what happens to the console and mostly ceases to care, like with the 3DS.
I mean atmosphere blocks the creation of these logs, so as long as you do nothing to obvious, like using invalid titles (e.g. homebrew nsps, dev menu), going online with pirated or self dumped backups games, or affect the online services negatively in any way, you are mostly safe with cfw, even when going online with it.

Reactions: binkinator

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, so i got banned recently, im really sad. Is there a solution to unban without buying a new one or replacing the motherboard. Beacuse I used my 5 year allowance to buy it so help will be super appreciated. I have a moded/homebrewed/hacked switch if that helps.
I'm sorry but when you get new Switch, just keep offline as you can. Go online with CFW is lottery, so no ban = you won the lottery.

Oh...ok. I cant buy a new switch, because i spent all my money on that. Thats sad, but the wierd thing is i never went online or even went online on my genuine games so thats weird.
You can find used hackable Switch on Ebay and id no money, you can find a job to make money, possibly lawn care or high pressure washer.

I heard that they are making a new console in 2024. So if its not a switch the servers will shutdown making me happier. If you get what im talking about.
Unlikely but 2025 or after may be better shot, but next gen is less likely to be hackable after Nintendo learned a lesson with security hole in Switch.

Server on Switch isn't going to shut down for long time, possibly not until after 2030.

Blablaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might use LAN port, but is there a DNS server that uses a custom server. (I have a wii, And its homebrewed while using wiimfii so something like that)

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I might use LAN port, but is there a DNS server that uses a custom server. (I have a wii, And its homebrewed while using wiimfii so something like that)
There isn't anything like that for the Switch and it'll probably be a while before there is. There's Lanplay and there's a custom server to play Super Mario Bros 35 but that's about it unfortunately when it comes to Online Alternatives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy