70p453ty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... And I'm totally okay with it!
It has been really upsetting to see all these hacks going on in almost every multiplayer game online!
I'm glad N. is being really strict about it.

I't sucks to be flagged but on the other hand we gotta think about all these people that can barely afford a game and
all they're trying to do is to have some fun online and have a great experience while other people are ruining it!

I LOVE my console! I know ill have hours and hours of fun! So I have 0 complaints about being banned!
Eventually, I'll buy another console just to play online, but who knows exactly when! lol

I guess what I'm trying to express is that we should be grateful with what we have, and what we can achieve thank to all these developers working their 455 off,
instead of crying about the big N. flagging people!

Just a thought!

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
I think many people got banned today.
But what did you do? Did you forget to clear logs?
Will you miss something from Nintendo's online service?

... And I'm totally okay with it!
It has been really upsetting to see all these hacks going on in almost every multiplayer game online!
I'm glad N. is being really strict about it.

I't sucks to be flagged but on the other hand we gotta think about all these people that can barely afford a game and
all they're trying to do is to have some fun online and have a great experience while other people are ruining it!

I LOVE my console! I know ill have hours and hours of fun! So I have 0 complaints about being banned!
Eventually, I'll buy another console just to play online, but who knows exactly when! lol

I guess what I'm trying to express is that we should be grateful with what we have, and what we can achieve thank to all these developers working their 455 off,
instead of crying about the big N. flagging people!

Just a thought!

Reactions: Type_O_Dev

70p453ty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
• I installed my SX OS License without turning my Internet off!
And...
• I Updated one of the games while being connected to the internet, like an IDIOT! hahahaha which was like 3 days ago, after realizing how stupid that was I cleared off my internet settings and kept my console offline until today that I went online using the OFW, then tried to go to the eShop and got that error message.

• I didn't clear out any logs, so.. that too.
• No custom avatar.

Last edited by 70p453ty,

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And...
• I Updated one of the games while being connected to the internet, like an IDIOT! hahahaha which was like 3 days ago, after realizing how stupid that was I cleared off my internet settings and kept my console offline until today that I went online using the OFW, then tried to go to the eShop and got that error message.

• I didn't clear out any logs, so.. that too.
• No custom avatar.

theres a ban thread you should post to, explain in exact all the methods of homebrew you used before installing sx os too

Reactions: 70p453ty

70p453ty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you used LayeredFS, Homebrew before?
Yes I have! And now that I remember, I got a few errors trying to run some of the games and emulators while in Homebrew!
theres a ban thread you should post to, explain in exact all the methods of homebrew you used before installing sx os too
Okay! For sure will do! :)

Reactions: andijames

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
this must have been what got you fd up :l
i had my switch in airplane mode and previously deleted my internet connection before trying any of the TX stuff.
got my license from the browser method, just uploaded the license request file.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh yeah you know what im rly curious about ?
you know how nintendo stepped up its securtiy measures etc.

i was now just wondering whether they are even able to detect ppl who are using homebrew only.
such as emulators etc.

but i have the feeling they dont.
i think homebrew is safe, but cfw is not.

70p453ty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this must have been what got you fd up :l
i had my switch in airplane mode and previously deleted my internet connection before trying any of the TX stuff.
got my license from the browser method, just uploaded the license request file.
Yeah! I can't believe I didn't even think of it!.

Did you update the game from cfw or ofw?
CFW (like a dumb..ss lol)

Last edited by 70p453ty,
Reactions: kingraa777

Evictor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmmm. New account. Loves being banned while pirating. Makes it a very clear that he is using TX. (Would get banned for not knowing either way)

Hmmmm indeed.

Mateto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hmmmm. New account. Loves being banned while pirating. Makes it a very clear that he is using TX. (Would get banned for not knowing either way)

Hmmmm indeed.

Well, he actually said that he got errors while using homebrew too, so I wouldn't say he's trolling.

Evictor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The fact that he loves being banned is what really throws me off. Who says that and yet still retains enough brain cells to use a QWERTY keyboard?

Ahhhhhhh. Google assistant.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Yeah! I can't believe I didn't even think of it!.
that sucks horses man, now you will miss out on smash.
other than that, if you dont care about it or online gaming on a nintendo console.

then be happy, because if you dont care about smash/mario/splat particularly then you are good .. you can play other titles on PS4/PC and stay happy!

if you wanted to play SMash then sorry mun, i also want to play it, i am hopeful by the time of release there will be safe ways to connect online with (ofw) and purchase stuff safely and play online safely, thatd be awesome.

and it by then theres no way , then i will just not care about online anymore and wont mind getting banned by updating stuff etc.

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
If you go online but do not access eshop ever, can you still get the ban message? Ive use homebrew so far and want to update to 5.1.0 so is there chance they will detect prior and block the update or ban still.

70p453ty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said "I LOVE BEING BANNED" TF you're talking about? I said Ilove my console! And that I'm OKAY with being banned!
The fact that he loves being banned is what really throws me off. Who says that and yet still retains enough brain cells to use a QWERTY keyboard?

Ahhhhhhh. Google assistant.

Yeah bro! I'll for sure buy another switch! I can't miss out on Super Smash Bros!

I do have a PS4 and a Xbox one, but I haven't been online on any of those systems since I got my SX OS lol
that sucks horses man, now you will miss out on smash.
other than that, if you dont care about it or online gaming on a nintendo console.

then be happy, because if you dont care about smash/mario/splat particularly then you are good .. you can play other titles on PS4/PC and stay happy!

if you wanted to play SMash then sorry mun, i also want to play it, i am hopeful by the time of release there will be safe ways to connect online with (ofw) and purchase stuff safely and play online safely, thatd be awesome.

and it by then theres no way , then i will just not care about online anymore and wont mind getting banned by updating stuff etc.

Yes, I still get the message!
If you go online but do not access eshop ever, can you still get the ban message? Ive use homebrew so far and want to update to 5.1.0 so is there chance they will detect prior and block the update or ban still.

I'll try it out in a little bit!!!
Could you try CDNX eshop downloader app, I wonder its still works?

Yes, I can still update my games! But no eShop access! Lol
Can you still update your games and access the eShop?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I'm super lazy to read through all of the replies, you mind filling the following form OP? I've got a sticky thread where I'm compiling reports of banned and non-banned Switch users. It would be greatly appreciated!
Banned: Y/N
If banned, provide proof (video preferred)
Used any CDN Downloader: Y/N
Cleared Error Logs prior to going Online with nx-dreport: Y/N
Disabled "Send Error Information" in System Settings: Y/N
SX OS used: Y/N
SX OS used online: Y/N
Played with SX Backups online: Y/N
Layered FS Used: Y/N
Layered FS Used online: Y/N
Played with Layered FS Injects online: Y/N
Homebrew/CFW Offline: Y/N
Connect internet with homebrew/CFW: Y/N
Connect to eShop during CFW/homebrew: Y/N