Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Finally it arrives!
I waited 4,5 weeks before it appeared
biggrin.gif

But one thing is weird for me: the package is small transparent plastic square - and it looks like it has cut...
Now I just need to wait when I get DSi XL or I repair my bricked DS lite
biggrin.gif

dbspanks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also just got my 2 AK2i's yesterday and they only took 9 days total to get from Hong Kong to the US, I was amazed, I ordered them before I went on Vacation to England and they arrived the Day after I came home. This was the fastest ship time ever for me from Hong Kong.

Shorkio

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
dbspanks said:
I also just got my 2 AK2i's yesterday and they only took 9 days total to get from Hong Kong to the US, I was amazed, I ordered them before I went on Vacation to England and they arrived the Day after I came home. This was the fastest ship time ever for me from Hong Kong.
Where did you bought it?
ohmy.gif

I bought mine from ShopTemp and it took long... x_x

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shorkio said:
Finally it arrives!
I waited 4,5 weeks before it appeared
biggrin.gif

But one thing is weird for me: the package is small transparent plastic square - and it looks like it has cut...
Now I just need to wait when I get DSi XL or I repair my bricked DS lite
biggrin.gif
It's fine.

It's what they do if you select 'free shipping' to reduce the shipping cost, which makes it cheaper for you. As post people throw away the boxes, it doesn't really matter.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shorkio said:
By the way, does Ak2i usually have teeth in micro SD slot? Because I saw post here that Ak2i is spring loaded, and I think I have teeth... Is it good or bad thing?
unsure.gif
The recent 81 have 2 teeth, one on each side of the edge of the cart. Older 44 carts have teeth between every contact.

Teeth is probably a good thing, it keeps the contacts aligned. But it doesn't really make a huge difference.

Shorkio

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
tk_saturn said:
Shorkio said:
By the way, does Ak2i usually have teeth in micro SD slot? Because I saw post here that Ak2i is spring loaded, and I think I have teeth... Is it good or bad thing?
unsure.gif
The recent 81 have 2 teeth, one on each side of the edge of the cart. Older 44 carts have teeth between every contact.

Teeth is probably a good thing, it keeps the contacts aligned. But it doesn't really make a huge difference.
Oh, thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8