i got a prepaid cerdit and i need help

Smatchmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's a prepaid Visa, forget it. i used to use them alla time for buying stuff from DX but Visa changed their policy in April because of some new dumb anti-terrorism measures or something.
prepaid Mastercard has the same problem.

check the paperwork for restrictions & i'll bet you find something saying the card can't be used for internet or telecom transactions.

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did the same thing and dealextreme didn't work. However other things like real hot stuff and ebay work with it. I linked my card to Paypal through one of its options and it charged $1 but it was easier than fiddlin with all the numbers. Either way might work but for dealextreme I think you're screwed.

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
skyman747 said:
Smatchmo said:
if it's a prepaid Visa, forget it. i used to use them alla time for buying stuff from DX but Visa changed their policy in April because of some new dumb anti-terrorism measures or something.
prepaid Mastercard has the same problem.

check the paperwork for restrictions & i'll bet you find something saying the card can't be used for internet or telecom transactions.
What the hell are you talking about?

I use a prepaid Visa to order off DealExtreme just fine. All you do is make a Paypal account, link the card to the account, and then pay using your Paypal account. How hard can it be?
awesome how do u do it?

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like I said I never exactly got dealextreme to work but here's how to link it.

My Account > Profile > Add or Edit Credit Card.

There are random fees. I think $1 to link your account and maybe $1 every purchase. If you have a green dot card, regardless of whether you have paypal or not I think they charge $5 each month. So you might want to keep extra money on your card at all times.

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ethan94 said:
Like I said I never exactly got dealextreme to work but here's how to link it.

My Account > Profile > Add or Edit Credit Card.

There are random fees. I think $1 to link your account and maybe $1 every purchase. If you have a green dot card, regardless of whether you have paypal or not I think they charge $5 each month. So you might want to keep extra money on your card at all times.
its says 0.00 where the money is and its saying Some payment methods are not available for this transaction.

• Credit Card - This payment cannot be funded with a credit card.

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be warned these prepaid visa cards will add a bunch of extra charges each time you use it. My girlfriend had one from a while back and they charge like 5 extra bucks to make a transaction with the card. All kinds of wack ass fees, they said it was in the Terms and Conditions and they cannot wave the fees so you might wanna check that out.

Just getting the word out.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: