Hacking I get a crash error.

LeafAce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got cfw on my o3DS which was on 11.2 then the directions told me to update my 3ds which I did and is now on 11.4 but when I go to download play and open up Rosalina menu and 'change app to hb menu' and open download play back up again, it takes me to Hb launcher but when I open up FBI or any other 3DSX file for that matter, i just get a crash error. Anyone can help to fix this? Is it because 11.4 hb launcher is not supported for o3ds?

Attachments

• WIN_20170703_20_07_50_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20170703_20_07_50_Pro.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 219

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I got cfw on my o3DS which was on 11.2 then the directions told me to update my 3ds which I did and is now on 11.4 but when I go to download play and open up Rosalina menu and 'change app to hb menu' and open download play back up again, it takes me to Hb launcher but when I open up FBI or any other 3DSX file for that matter, i just get a crash error. Anyone can help to fix this? Is it because 11.4 hb launcher is not supported for o3ds?
Are you using the latest starter kit, and not one that you already had on your computer or another console?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?