sawao_yama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello folks,

Long time lurker first time user. So, I’ve never asked for help when it comes to using mods for any of my consoles. I feel that all the guides and answers that all of you provide have been amazingly wonderful.

My issue, for some odd reason adrenaline is only allowing me to have 26 total psp ISO’s in the folder. I am using a pstv, and have 119 ps1 eboots already installed. I’ve checked the psp ISO’s to make sure that they weren’t corrupted due to negligence on my part, but no they are all working. I’ve gone through them all with vitashell adding one and switching them out to see if any of them were bad ISO’s, they have all been playable.

I am using a USB hdd with a power outlet, and this seems to be the only thing that has me stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Yama

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello folks,

Long time lurker first time user. So, I’ve never asked for help when it comes to using mods for any of my consoles. I feel that all the guides and answers that all of you provide have been amazingly wonderful.

My issue, for some odd reason adrenaline is only allowing me to have 26 total psp ISO’s in the folder. I am using a pstv, and have 119 ps1 eboots already installed. I’ve checked the psp ISO’s to make sure that they weren’t corrupted due to negligence on my part, but no they are all working. I’ve gone through them all with vitashell adding one and switching them out to see if any of them were bad ISO’s, they have all been playable.

I am using a USB hdd with a power outlet, and this seems to be the only thing that has me stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Yama
Get yourself a SD2Vita

sawao_yama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your using one folder for everything maybe you need to use a number of folders.

Thank you so much!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use Game Categories Lite to make folders, sounds like you're hitting the game limit. Fewer games in each folder also means each folder loads faster.

That’s exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much for your help!

Reactions: SCOTT0852

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm