I feel Bad....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davess
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,113
  • Replies Replies 13

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
692
Reaction score
8
Trophies
1
Location
__________________ Posts: 9326
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
325
Country
Canada
Today, I did so many things wrong:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I felted mad at my little brother so, I took it out on one of my first Trollish posts

(video was removed because of me
frown.gif
)
So, This guy was crying (he actually was crying, like Chris crocker) about an R4 SDHC, and how it doesn't work, he screwed up somewere, I was pissed off so i wrote this:
QUOTE said:
Kid, Stop crying, grow some fucking balls, man up, and Try to spend $12 on a much better cart.

Heres his reply:

QUOTE@davessB
actually i fucking fixed it fucking dumbass. The only reason I posted this was because someone on a forum wanted to see what was happening. So stfu

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I was trying to connect my Xbox 360 to My laptop, When i plugged in the Ethernet cord, A huge spark, then a small fire, On MY ****ing Laptop!
ohmy.gif


So, My laptops fine, although it does smell like (yummy, nummy) Burning Plastic

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

More soon!

Davess
 
You should better get your laptop checked through, maybe it's damaged somewhere in it.
 
Mmmmm...Roast laptop..
But really that's..Terrible..I hope tomorrow turns out better for you
smile.gif
, but If not...
grog.gif
 
davess said:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I was trying to connect my Xbox 360 to My laptop, When i plugged in the Ethernet cord, A huge spark, then a small fire, On MY ****ing Laptop!
ohmy.gif


So, My laptops fine, although it does smell like (yummy, nummy) Burning Plastic

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kid, Stop crying, grow some fucking balls, man up, and Try to spend $1000 on a much better laptop.

smileipb2.png
 
deanxxczx said:
davess said:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I was trying to connect my Xbox 360 to My laptop, When i plugged in the Ethernet cord, A huge spark, then a small fire, On MY ****ing Laptop!
ohmy.gif


So, My laptops fine, although it does smell like (yummy, nummy) Burning Plastic

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kid, Stop crying, grow some fucking balls, man up, and Try to spend $1000 on a much better laptop.

smileipb2.png
I'm using the laptop to write this

smileipb2.png
 
deanxxczx said:
davess said:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I was trying to connect my Xbox 360 to My laptop, When i plugged in the Ethernet cord, A huge spark, then a small fire, On MY ****ing Laptop!
ohmy.gif


So, My laptops fine, although it does smell like (yummy, nummy) Burning Plastic

Kid, Stop crying, grow some fucking balls, man up, and Try to spend $1000 on a much better laptop.


...or spend a little more to get a better console (PS3). You've all forgotten this happened when the XBox was plugged into the laptop, why has nobody blamed that? It seems to me like there was static in the XBox, and when the ethernet cable connected it to the laptop, the static went to the laptop. Simples! *squeak*

T...
 
Thoob said:
deanxxczx said:
davess said:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I was trying to connect my Xbox 360 to My laptop, When i plugged in the Ethernet cord, A huge spark, then a small fire, On MY ****ing Laptop!
ohmy.gif


So, My laptops fine, although it does smell like (yummy, nummy) Burning Plastic

Kid, Stop crying, grow some fucking balls, man up, and Try to spend $1000 on a much better laptop.


...or spend a little more to get a better console (PS3). You've all forgotten this happened when the XBox was plugged into the laptop, why has nobody blamed that? It seems to me like there was static in the XBox, and when the ethernet cable connected it to the laptop, the static went to the laptop. Simples! *squeak*

T...
Not so Simples, I kinda scared to try again :
unsure.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted