I dunno mang.

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i took today off simply cause i couldn't be assed to get up in time for uni. meh, good enough reason. i decided i should get to work on my assignments. never happened. instead i spent most of today doing some reading. i read and finished;
n28850.jpg
and
400000000000000032910_s4.jpg

currently about halfway through;
butcher-deathmask.jpg

quick, fairly short and entertaining books. tl;dr is, wizard/ personal investigator, gets his ass pounded by supernatural things (yes werewolves and vampires) multiple times and he miraculously manages to save the day in the end somehow. rinse and repeat each and every book. interesting cause of the lore i guess.

also got to work on my unicorn a bit more, finally got the bastard standing.
k1awb6.jpg

yes his beamsaber is a microphone.

as for the gbatemp shirt design thing, i hadn't touched photoshop in awhile, and thought i'd try out CS5. pretty interesting, i think the new UI is better than cs4, everything seems smoother. though i don't like how your canvases count as new windows. still hadn't got the chance to mess around with the painting and content aware fill yet. just did a couple of things for the shirt design. i'm working on this
smileipb2.png
design right now
34hhu7m.png

will probably get around to doing one on the temp mascot after this one. depends how i feel.

also, i reccomend people watch yojouhan shinwa taikei or the tatami galaxy.
nsfw i guess?

2zywf0y.jpg

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
I have gotten to that stage as well as I am only in my first semester.
frown.gif
What course are you doing?

electrical engineering. every semester ends up like this, some days you just can't be assed to go to uni.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cermage said:
Edgedancer said:
I have gotten to that stage as well as I am only in my first semester.
frown.gif
What course are you doing?

electrical engineering. every semester ends up like this, some days you just can't be assed to go to uni.
I wish I could do that but my dad would know if I didn't go, considering he works in the accounting area. I have grown to hate tuesdays with a passion. Stupid 4 hour break!

DJ Hobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Heh I love uni. Sure, the assignments can be painful, but the actual content is fun to learn about. I only have lessons 2 days a week, which is nice. I spend nine hours at uni on those days, though. It doesn't bother me one bit

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DJ Hobo said:
Heh I love uni. Sure, the assignments can be painful, but the actual content is fun to learn about. I only have lessons 2 days a week, which is nice. I spend nine hours at uni on those days, though. It doesn't bother me one bit

i find its all about who youre lecturer/tutor is and if they like the content they're teaching. if they're a good public speaker and like/passionate about what they're doing, they're great to attend. but thats only a select few really. other times, unless i'm with friends its dreary as.

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh snap...my bf showed me the intro to yojouhan shinwa taikei yesterday and it looks so great. Looking forward to actually seeing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1