Hacking I don't like the SD2VITA

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I got my SD2vita in the post the other day and I got it up and running and I don't like it. I have Henkaku Enso installed and its all up and running right. But i don't like the fact I kinda in a way lose the vita game slot. Is anyone working on the 3g to sd or can i still preorder one. Or can i have the best of 2 worlds with the vita game cards or able to back up my games and play them

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah then one day you leave your vita on overnight and you lose your progress. Then another day you decide to fuck hacks and upgrade to 3.65 and realize none of your saves work anymore.

I wish there was someone out there that could fix that save bug...

D

Deleted User

im using the sd2vita 2.0 which works just like a game cart. It's working well.

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pick your poison? Mai is probably best.
i am going to look into this Mai program as i been out of the vita loop and a bigger micro sd card as i dont think a 32gb is going to get me far

i bought the old red one that was 3 bucks on ebay about 2 weeks ago

Last edited by razielleonhart,
Reactions: SonyUSA

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a few of these and hope they come in soon. I bought some of the older sd2vita and only 1 showed up so far, and I ordered them beginning of the month. I'm hoping the new v2 that look slike a regular cart will work better so it doesn''t jiggle around inside don't need tweezers to get the sd2vita out.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It mainly happens cuz the two dumpers available are fucking awful. If someone could create a proper game dumper, the save bug likely wouldn't happen. But, AFAIK, nobody has really bothered with it (or, at least, publicly announced they were bothering with it).

Reactions: Ryccardo

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a few of these and hope they come in soon. I bought some of the older sd2vita and only 1 showed up so far, and I ordered them beginning of the month. I'm hoping the new v2 that look slike a regular cart will work better so it doesn''t jiggle around inside don't need tweezers to get the sd2vita out.

i noticed them today on ebay i may pick one up and just 86 this one if i make a order. i found a pair of thin needle nose tweezers works for me

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Well I got my SD2vita in the post the other day and I got it up and running and I don't like it. I have Henkaku Enso installed and its all up and running right. But i don't like the fact I kinda in a way lose the vita game slot.

Did you not take that into consideration beforehand? Buy a V2 adapter then to save removing it manually or dump carts.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I thought changing the clock from 24hr to 12hr format and deleting the "list.dat" from "savedata_backup" and making a folder called "list.dat" instead fixed that issue?

Last edited by retrofan_k,

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Well I got my SD2vita in the post the other day and I got it up and running and I don't like it. I have Henkaku Enso installed and its all up and running right. But i don't like the fact I kinda in a way lose the vita game slot. Is anyone working on the 3g to sd or can i still preorder one. Or can i have the best of 2 worlds with the vita game cards or able to back up my games and play them

They are not being developed anymore as far as I know but there are a few that were to be sold. You need to solder some stuff though.

You can back your games but do it before you switch as most adapters are not meant to be taken on and off and enabling and disabling the plugin adds an extra risk.

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a #G to Vita adapter sitting here right now as it just arrived today but I'm complemplating on using it since I have to take my PSVita apart to put it in and do you have to use FTP to copy files to it or can you still use USB?

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a #G to Vita adapter sitting here right now as it just arrived today but I'm complemplating on using it since I have to take my PSVita apart to put it in and do you have to use FTP to copy files to it or can you still use USB?

i got as far as using it but nothing as far as adding more stuff to it. i hope someone mass makes those 3g ones as i have a 3g vita and would work better for me

Reactions: markehmus

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Tom Bombadildo Even if those dumpers have their disadvantages, TheFlow who made Vitamin with MrGas was impressed by MaiDump and it's dumping process.
It's up to the original developer to remove the remaining bugs, but at least one can also make backups regularly with the vita-savemanager to prevent data loss.
And dumping to usbmc or sd2vita should be fixed too while they're at it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ok for real i'm back
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    generative AI is getting better at animating stuff, but still looks like a fever dream in most cases
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro lost all his money on gacha toys
    https://gachax2.com/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just telling everyone i was collecting bullion, desperate times calls for desperate measures
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just "window" shopping
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna leave in any moment
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed, does that mean i gave you a stack?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i don't get it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have it you fucking monster
  • T @ Texasauras:
    what i didn't do anything!
  • T @ Texasauras:
    since i doubled up, or you lost your stack and if i gave it to you instead of running off at the roulette table does that mean i "gave" you a stack lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop touching people's stacks
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Can I get AI to make Home Alone VS Micheal Jackson and R Kelly as the new wet bandits?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i have access to an AI that makes CGI movie scenes
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's in beta
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, Windows 97 is canon in some timeline
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, Windows 97 is canon in some timeline