Hacking I dont know what I did..

little_lobi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, Ims a sxos user and I want to make a emunand into 6.1.0 fimware and a sysnam on 7.0.1 fimware,I did the partition in sd card and then I updated the console throught the sysnam (I think I shouldnt do that) and then, when my nand was updated I return to launch sxos with emunand and it doesnt launch, now I dont know what I must do , I dont have anything on original fimware right now, I know that sxos doesnt support 7.0 fim but I thought that I can have emunand on 6.0 fimware and the other nand with 7.0 is there anything that I can do?

)my english is very bad sorry

FanboyKilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like something got mixed up along the way. Do you have a NAND Backup you can Restore from? If so then I would just Restore your NAND Backup and start fresh.

Why did you want to update to 7.0..1 FW? Should have just stayed on 6.1.0.

little_lobi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It sounds like something got mixed up along the way. Do you have a NAND Backup you can Restore from? If so then I would just Restore your NAND Backup and start fresh.

I updated to the 7.0.1 to play online and have the 6.0 on the emunand, I think I have a 6.0 backup so im going to do that

little_lobi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

I have a nand backup of 6.0 but I did that with hekate, can I restore that nand with sxos?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You have the latest SX OS release on your micro sd card?
yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1