Hacking i can't run 3d classics twinbee

taylan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys, im using latest luma and system software but whenever i want to run the twinbee game im getting 'FATAL ERROR 80010032' message on bottom screen. I searched on google but i found nothing. My console is EUR and game has only USA version but i know luma patches the region lock. Can you help me about that issue please?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, im using latest luma and system software but whenever i want to run the twinbee game im getting 'FATAL ERROR 80010032' message on bottom screen. I searched on google but i found nothing. My console is EUR and game has only USA version but i know luma patches the region lock. Can you help me about that issue please?
Use the language locolazation feature of Luma3DS

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Nope, still doesn't work.
Can you please post the exactly error that your console is showing? Because I never have heard about that 'FATAL ERROR 80010032' message before. If you can, better post an image/screenshot

Meanwhile, read and try with this post (for what it's worth)

Last edited by fmkid,

Dawbo2065

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I've always had this issue, only with twinbee though and the fatal error, just cant seem to get it running..

tmp64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Can you please post the exactly error that your console is showing? Because I never have heard about that 'FATAL ERROR 80010032' message before. If you can, better post an image/screenshot

Same error occurred with 3D Classics Urban Champion and similar (just black screen) error with 3D Classics - Xevious. In all three cases home menu still working. Other "3D classics" titles (kirby, kid icarus, excitebike) works fine.

(New 3DS XL, fw: 11.15.0, luma: 10.2.1, fbi: 2.6.1)

IMG_20210902_174448.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D