Hacking I bought a Game Boy Micro! Next steps!!!

Rebelde85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

First of all, sorry about this thread, because sure my questions had been answered before and that might seem noob and boring to you. But I can't find this answers (there should be a sticky with this).

I just bought a GB Micro with some games and now I want to buy a flash card to play more games. Please clarify me some steps:

1 - EZ-Flash IV is the card to buy right?

2 - How do I copy the games to the card?

3 - Where do I found the games to put in the card? Are the same files that we download to play in VisualBoy?

Thanks in advance for the answers
wink2.gif
Hope to talk about the best and worst gameboy games in the near future

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EZflash IV is your winner
Buy a 2 GB miniSD card

You have to use some archaic software provided by the EZFlash guys to load on the games, with GB/GBC/GBA games being so darn small, with a 2 gig card you'll probably never reload it. Just fill it to the gills and be done.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The first one won't fit into an old GBA, it's designed for the (shallower) GBA slot on the DS Lite and wouldn't reach the contacts in the old GBA or GBA SP. You can either "transplant" the electronics it into a regular GBA cartridge casing, or get the GBA version from Dealextreme ($25, free shipping). The second link is a 3-in-1 expansion pack (a rumble pack, RAM expansion, required by the Opera browser, and GBA flashcard) that only works on the DS and requires a Slot 1 flashcard as well.

noon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, its hard to catch up on things quickly without FAQ's specifically for the GBA like other sections have!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr