Hacking I am having issues with AiO Updater for my Switch.

NeoCulexor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had recently modded 2 Nintendo Switches; one for me and one for my fiance. Everytime I update with AiO on my Switch, everything goes smoothly.
But, whenever I try and update my fiance's Switch, it freezes and the screen simply goes black. I tried waiting for the app to load to no avail.

At one point, I opened the app on applet mode and it opened; but, when I hold the 'L' button to access AiO Updater, it crashes.

I tried updating multiple times and end up getting the same results.

My fiances' Switch is currently on system version 14.1.2 and yes, I use atmosphere.

What can I do to get this app to actually run?

MY Switch runs AiO perfectly fine.

Are there any alternate programs that help me update the Switch? The Switch is also a V1.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After having modded three different Switch consoles, I can tell you that they can be finicky, and any AIO solution is almost guaranteed to give you some sort of issues.

Going from straight stock to modded, just make sure you have the Atmosphere files, hekate, maybe TegraRCM GUI (I use the USBLoader.jar) and the sigpatches. Daybreak should already be included if you need to update to a higher firmware for your emuNAND.

Took me fifteen minutes out of the box to go from a borked SXOS system to a fully updated Atmosphere console on 15.0.1.

You can do it.

• Love
Reactions: binkinator

NeoCulexor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/tree/1.4.0
https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/tree/v5.9.0

Atmosphere and Hekate files can be found on their respective github, firmware files can be found on Darthsternie. AIO is nice but it does cause some problem for some users where it doesn't updater correctly.
I already updated Atmosphere; I'm trying to update the actual Switch firmware. I was able to do it via AiO on my modded switch, but, not my fiance's Switch.

AiO simply doesnt run on her Switch.
Post automatically merged:

After having modded three different Switch consoles, I can tell you that they can be finicky, and any AIO solution is almost guaranteed to give you some sort of issues.

Going from straight stock to modded, just make sure you have the Atmosphere files, hekate, maybe TegraRCM GUI (I use the USBLoader.jar) and the sigpatches. Daybreak should already be included if you need to update to a higher firmware for your emuNAND.

Took me fifteen minutes out of the box to go from a borked SXOS system to a fully updated Atmosphere console on 15.0.1.

You can do it.

Thats another thing that I'm trying to do, put the modded console to 15.0.1.

But, I wanna do it without AiO.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I already updated Atmosphere; I'm trying to update the actual Switch firmware. I was able to do it via AiO on my modded switch, but, not my fiance's Switch.

AiO simply doesnt run on her Switch.
Post automatically merged:

Thats another thing that I'm trying to do, put the modded console to 15.0.1.

But, I wanna do it without AiO.
Like Hayato said, you need to find a copy of the 15.0.1 update. You'll need to use Daybreak to install it (since you're using Atmosphere, Daybreak should already be installed. If you somehow don't have it, you can grab it by downloading the latest release .zip of Atmosphere, it'll be in /switch/daybreak.nro)

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end