Hyperkin's Powerplus

D

Deleted-236924

shakirmoledina said:
its not bad man infact some laptops (notebooks rather) have a bulging battery
Laptops aren't meant to be kept in your pocket.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
shakirmoledina said:
its not bad man infact some laptops (notebooks rather) have a bulging battery
Laptops aren't meant to be kept in your pocket.
... Sorry, I didn't see how that relevant to battery life.

Not like there aren't making pocket laptops.

Should be pockettop.
tongue.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
I don't see anything sticking out the back of this.
My bad, I see your point. Even the other battery extenders don't have that.

It should still be able it fit in your pocket tho.

Also that usb socket? Didn't even notice.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sergster1 said:
person66 said:
Why would anyone choose this over the power pack +?

When I bought my power pack +, I was afraid it would make my blue 3DS hideous, but in real life it doesnt look bad at all, and in my opinion, it makes the 3DS feel much better in your hand. This however, looks aweful. It sticks out fad too much in the back, and it also sticks out a bit on the sides. At least Nyko's solution just makes the 3DS slightly thicker. I really can't find any reason to choose this over the power pack +.

2 words. USB. Recharge. If your a person like me who carries their laptop everywhere and forgets his 3DS charger then you will love this.

But I can already USB charge my 3DS...and DS...and GBASP...and DSi...and DSlite...

IMG_20110722_182808.jpg

USB Charging is on EVERYTHING nowadays.

shaosam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
shaosam said:
So does GBATemp get paid to plug products like this now?
What makes you say that?
Everyone complains about the 3DS battery life and this is one of the solutions to make 3DS run longer.

1. Because there are several other 3rd party 3DS batteries out there, so why only post about this one?
2. Because I haven't seen too many other news posts about these types of peripherals, except for flashcarts. Most of that stuff is in shoptemp. So it seems a little out of place to suddenly plug this type of product.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
shaosam said:
Tanveer said:
shaosam said:
So does GBATemp get paid to plug products like this now?
What makes you say that?
Everyone complains about the 3DS battery life and this is one of the solutions to make 3DS run longer.

1. Because there are several other 3rd party 3DS batteries out there, so why only post about this one?
2. Because I haven't seen too many other news posts about these types of peripherals, except for flashcarts. Most of that stuff is in shoptemp. So it seems a little out of place to suddenly plug this type of product.

no i do not get paid, all gbatemp staff volunteer. i posted about this because i just read about it. i do not spend my days researching the 3ds and its 3rd party peripherals. shoptemp is a site where web sites can advertise. if something is on shoptemp it does not mean we condone it or even that the information about that something is honest or correct. however, we do try very hard to police shoptemp. i would appreciate it if you could keep these points in mind when assuming shoptemp is a reliable source of news information.

all users seem to forget that the 1-2 of us who post gaming news are not robots, we can not be everywhere at the same time, we do not do this as a job, etc.

if you want to see more universal posts that include a bit of everything, write them yourself and submit them to USN. i would be more than happy to highlight such posts by linking back to them from the front page.

the reason flash kits don't get missed is because the flash kit teams contact us directly to talk about their new (and old) products. no other aspect of this hobby is treated the same way, often we will never know about something unless we stumble upon it on our own.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE