Hyperkin Save Wizard, Did I Get Scammed?

Discussion in 'PS4 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by UnderdaC, Jan 13, 2018.

1. UnderdaC
    OP

UnderdaC Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2018
    United States
    I recently bought a Hyperkin Save Wizard from Amazon but when I received it after downloading the software I attempted to use the Activation Key provided with the product, but the program keeps telling me it's "Invalid". I attempted to use the websites "Contact Us" link and I haven't heard back from them. I attempted to contact Hyperkin themselves and the phone customer support had no idea how to help me and told me to keep trying the email support at the contact us page so I did and waited a few days, but still no response. So I tried the email and haven't heard back from them either. I'm wondering what you guys think, did I get scammed?

Last edited by UnderdaC, Jan 13, 2018
  2. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    return the item via amazon?

3. UnderdaC
    OP

UnderdaC Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2018
    United States
    I'm going to, but does anyone here know if this is a scam?

4. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    probably a sucky costumer care, but if you dont feel like dealing with, just return it via amazon.

5. UnderdaC
    OP

UnderdaC Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2018
    United States
    Thank you, I'll give it through the weekend and if I don't get any help then I will return it

ScarletDreamz likes this.
  6. kataclysmicmind

kataclysmicmind Member

Newcomer
    GBAtemp Patron
    kataclysmicmind is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    Colorado
    osaka35 likes this.
  7. UnderdaC
    OP

UnderdaC Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2018
    United States
    Oh, I copied the link directly from the manual. I went to the right one and got the right software. They finally got the key functioning, but now there is another problem that after confirming the correct code it tells me the software is out of date even though it is the most recent software available from the site. The attached pic is the message I get after it confirms my code

Attached Files:

8. djricekcn

djricekcn GBAtemp Maniac

May 29, 2009
    United States
    Friend got that from downloading US one, he had to download the other client and it just worked (didn't need to put in reg code the second install)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice