Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zv4c5y.jpg

So, who do you think will release first, Smea or Gateway?

Tell me what you feel they are doing, or share any info you may have. I'd like to ne hopeful for this possibility.[/img]

Reactions: Margen67

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Smea believes that he can make a limited Ninjhax, for 9.7 but that's it. Apparently, yellows8 said that the newest firmware is pretty air-tight so I doubt there will be any arm9 hax, any time soon (I could be wrong). The stuff about GW is probably just bull, to be honest. I could be wrong, though.

Xeonhawk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I regret ever updating my 3DS beyond 9.2 I have to use my sister's for Pasta CFW and Ninjhax in general.

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Man I regret ever updating my 3DS beyond 9.2 I have to use my sister's for Pasta CFW and Ninjhax in general.

I feel your pain. I had made a NAND backup of 9.2 but updated as the homebrew scene was dead at the time. I had to wait for several months before getting the cash to get a NAND mod installed (I don't have a lot of money to play with).

Xeonhawk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel your pain. I had made a NAND backup of 9.2 but updated as the homebrew scene was dead at the time. I had to wait for several months before getting the cash to get a NAND mod installed (I don't have a lot of money to play with).

Nothing was really going for Ninjhax at the time so I figured I was better off updating but if I knew better I wouldn't have.

Reactions: WhoAmI?

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have an Old black 3ds with 9.2 which is great and then I got an New 3DS XL with 9.4 which is not so fun for now.

Reactions: Kafke

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Nothing was really going for Ninjhax at the time so I figured I was better off updating but if I knew better I wouldn't have.

Too bad you didn't wait for Gateway, right? Then you could've updated after backing up the NAND, or even downgraded your console. We all learn from our mistakes though :)

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
he told me on twitter that it's possible to get regionFOUR working on 9.3-9.6 (just recalculate some offsets and such) but it wasn't needed because of regionThree. Hopefully he will make this stuff will work on those FWs (i'm on 9.5... i regret updating!!)

EDIT: he talked about custom themes being able to work on 9.7 with this stuff, so maybe that??

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
he told me on twitter that it's possible to get regionFOUR working on 9.3-9.6 (just recalculate some offsets and such) but it wasn't needed because of regionThree. Hopefully he will make this stuff will work on those FWs (i'm on 9.5... i regret updating!!)

EDIT: he talked about custom themes being able to work on 9.7 with this stuff, so maybe that??

Yeah, that's one thing you guys can look for, whoever is on 9.3+. The custom themes was the 1 thing I was most excited about, on the 3DS.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The very first 3DS XL I bought, I accidentally updated to 9.6, and I haven't really played it since. It's kind of sad, and I realize how much I rely on exploits, because I barely even play with my updated new 3DS XLs. So this news gives me a bit of hope.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Christ why am I even replying. Gateway = rom loading = requires ARM9/ARM11 kernel access. ninjhax = homebrew loading = only gspwn & cubic ninja, which is still unpatched on 9.7.

Yifan, Homebrew is the only thing we all need :)

Reactions: Selim873

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls