Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol It's not like it's any different now. He never gave us much info when he did sign on. Aside from hopeful dates and no real information on his progress.

Just follow his twatter. I'm sure he'll post it there first anyway.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
I was naive for thinking that a completed exploit would be released at the date Hykem was so sure of? LMAO. ("will be released and maintained before February. (Yes I'm sure of that)")
You clearly have never worked along with a programmer/engineer before. Neither can't understand why it's so important to complain about it but heh, I guess some people just don't have much to do in their lives I guess.

(But I do agree giving a tentative date was a bad move, like somebody said dozen of pages ago, 90% of the code accounts for 90% of the developing time, the remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the developing time).

isamudyson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
It sounds (or looks) insane hereby.
On one side, Hykem works hard to please everyone and on the other side (or shore of the Styx), plenty bandits, pirates and maybe lazy evil thieves in the same moment thanking The Demon for this holly mission & mewing for a rapid exploit...
Don't pay attention to 95 % of the thread because all of this is a question of vanity and good/bad piracy...By the way, is there any difference between good and bad piracy ? I do play '''backups''' because i'm poor but, forgive me, i do like playing WiiU games...It's not a basic balance og Good or Evil. Just kids and (not so) young adults begging for any help and compassion....
Lot of words but i need to save time for my homeworks. So please release it and let's play....à ta santé !!!!!!!!!

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's gonna be sad for the people that want the exploit for emulators and actual homebrew apps. Not necessarily piracy, which cannot be avoided anyway (look at Loadiine). I really hope Hykem does not pay any attention to these morons spamming this thread with pure shit.

Reactions: marduk666

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like you guys pissed Hykem off (Or at least one person managed to)
He's entered silent mode, no more updates. I think it's best this way, we should be willing to wait no matter how long it takes. It's not something he's forced to do for us.

To be honest, people do the same whiny crap with actual game releases, but then that's more reasonable because they will throw release dates at us and suddenly change it. Hykem is not an official organization, he's just one guy so it's completely understandable. One man programming is not easy!

But then again I don't know how it's like to be on 5.5.0/5.5.1 where patience is becoming tense when Smash and Splatoon are constantly releasing game updates.

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What? If the thread is locked... Then we cant post stupid shit. Like 90% of the comments... All 300+ pages of it. This thread shouldnt of even been 2 pages long.
Nope, it should just be a thread which has 1 or 2 pages worth of info and updates so nobody has to ask a damn thing.

TayTayTheKiller

Forever noob
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I've seen, it's already been locked once...all that happened was people made more threads of the exact same topic.

Better to keep it all in one place imo
Fair enough, But this has became crack to me... So fucking bad but can't stop coming back and looking.

Oh god I'm adding to it even more now...

Reactions: Deleted-355425
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0