Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

I don't get what everyone is hinting at? Is it something very obvious I'm missing?

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even with devs and others openly mocking them with code that does 'NOTHING'!!?? the brown nosers still can't hear the penny drop!!!! LOL

just how sad can you lot get? 'please be nice every one or the lovely dev mans won't give us anything, boo hoo hoo'..or 'I'm a good boy and will patiently with my nose stuck up their rears permanently, kissy kissy gumdrops'.....PATHETIC!!!

D

Deleted User

even with devs and others openly mocking them with code that does 'NOTHING'!!?? the brown nosers still can't hear the penny drop!!!! LOL

just how sad can you lot get? 'please be nice every one or the lovely dev mans won't give us anything, boo hoo hoo'..or 'I'm a good boy and will patiently with my nose stuck up their rears permanently, kissy kissy gumdrops'.....PATHETIC!!!
Well, it is a true fact that some of us here are, in fact, good and patient, but we don't rub it in other people's noses.

bannana2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of OS is on the N3DS. Is it unix based like the playstation. I was just talking with my classmates the other day about emualtors and someone said they are based on current operating systems, but doesn't Nintendo make their own OS from scratch? That being said, I know this is off-topic to some of you, but its not really off topic in my mind.

Last edited by bannana2,

verifyvenuz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.venuspatrol.com
XP
Country
Poland
I don't get what everyone is hinting at? Is it something very obvious I'm missing?
yes, the fact that everyone's just taking the piss because we have no confirmed info about the nx

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What kind of OS is on the N3DS. Is it unix based like the playstation. I was just talking with my classmates the other day about emualtors and someone said they are based on current operating systems, but doesn't Nintendo make their own OS from scratch? That being said, I know this is off-topic to some of you, but its not really off topic in my mind.
You're on the Wii U section of the forum, you ask about 3DS stuff and you don't consider that offtopic?

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Afaik Nintendo has always built their own OS from the ground up. Your friend was probably referring to the Xbox One and PS4, which use x86 architecture instead of the PowerPC architecture that video games have traditionally worked with for the last few generations. No idea what xbox one's os is since I do not own one (though it's a save bet that it is a variant of either Windows 8 or Windows 10). Afaik the PS4 (like the PS3 before it) uses a HEAVILY modified version of a linux build.

Reactions: tivu100

Noy2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't unserstand those sick people, and why they take the piss like that...

People are speculating on a console that's barely confirmed, nameless and still in the development phase. You might as well argue about the features the PS5, XBOX Pi or Sega ReGenesis might have.

Last edited by Noy2222,

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: yahoo and Pachee
D

Deleted User

People are speculating on a console that's barely confirmed, nameless and still in the development phase. You might as well argue about the features the PS5, XBOX Pi or Sega ReGenesis might have.
Well, hopefully Nintendo will publish all the details we need in later months to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wokey d pronouns when woku walks in

"CALL ME THEY SLASH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM"
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: Right on point :rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    politics forum is def a place that exists
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
    +2
    "My party doesn't lie!!" ummm politician not lying? Has hell frozen over? lol
    +1
    Tries calling them
    +2
    Reach around and touch someone! AT&T!!!
    +1
    Especially me :D:evil::shy:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol +1