linkref

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

When installing a hwfly lite I clumsily ripped off this (black circle) : https://ibb.co/CV9tj5Z
So I stopped everything and tried to boot the switch: I had sound and the touchscreen responded as well as the keys but I had no images.

I decide to continue installing the HWFLY, installation went well --> purple led for a few moments and then green led.
But still the same problem no image.

Do you have any ideas? do you think it's my stupidity that caused this problem or nothing to do?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Sadly no. If that pad does nothing. You can do a jump wire basically. I don't know if it's something being used on it. @jkyoho knows the hardware a lot more than I do.

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
Try your best jumper the red line from bottom to top. Don't cry or hate yourself if you mess up more.
There is nothing on the path along these 5 pairs of LCD dataline from APU to LCD connector.
Use 0.1mm wire as short as possible to minimize the inductance from the jumper wire.

Attachments

• 1689100257199.png
    1689100257199.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 28

linkref

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try your best jumper the red line from bottom to top. Don't cry or hate yourself if you mess up more.
There is nothing on the path along these 5 pairs of LCD dataline from APU to LCD connector.
Use 0.1mm wire as short as possible to minimize the inductance from the jumper wire.
Thanks a lot, i will try and let you know

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
Couldn't he also jump directly from the port to the bottom pad?
Yes and No, it would work from bottom pad directly jump to the LCD connector pin but inductance will change. There is reason behind why those dataline doesn't go straight wire but hairpin loops by engineer.

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
You can try those trace pens to connect the line. Its an easy and sloppy way to do it but quite effective.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...