Humble Double Fine Bundle

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're quadrupling the amount of Double Fine fun you can have with four awesome games from Double Fine Productions and a whole heap of extra stuff! Pay what you want and get the beloved and hilarious platformer Psychonauts; the matryoshka doll epic adventure Stacking; and the adorable adventure/RPG Costume Quest. If you pay over the average, you'll get the heavy metal action/adventure/RTS rocker Brütal Legend. You'll also become a slacker backer of Double Fine's Kickstarter point-and-click adventure game, Broken Age, with a purchase of $35 or more and receive the finished game and bonus content that comes with it! And if you pay $70 or more you'll receive a limited edition Double Fine T-shirt (choose from two color options) in addition to everything else! Additionally, this bundle includes tons of soundtracks that will have your ears jumping for joy!

I'm not too sure about this new model for the Humble Bundle, with extra content at set prices rather than just beating the average. Regardless, these 4 games are fantastic, and worth every penny they're asking for them. (Average currently sitting at $7.60)

Source

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too sure about this new model for the Humble Bundle, with extra content at set prices rather than just beating the average. Regardless, these 4 games are fantastic, and worth every penny they're asking for them. (Average currently sitting at $7.60)

The new model just lets you buy into their new game via Kickstarter.

EDIT: But thanks for the heads up! I just bought the 4 games, even though I already got Psychonauts from a previous HB.

Mythrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bought! While I didn't really care much for the extra content, I guess it may be a good way to drive up the donations considering that some of the cash paid goes to charity? I dunno.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I might skip this one. Double Fine is getting far too much attention, and their games aren't that great(minus Psychonauts). And the "set price" for the preorder is something that doesn't belong on a Humble Bundle like that.

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
Not interested in Costume Quest, I already have Psychonauts, not interested in Stacking, considering the current port quality of Brütal Legend and the up in the air nature of future patches/fixes/support I'll pass on it until its on sale for less and due to that I'm not touching Broken Age until it comes out if at all. I hope their Weekly Sale come back soon.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$70 for a t-shirt? Really? Really?

Still, it's a good collection of games from a generally good developer. It's definitely a cool promotion, though I think I'll save my money for the next one.

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$70 for a t-shirt? Really? Really?

Still, it's a good collection of games from a generally good developer. It's definitely a cool promotion, though I think I'll save my money for the next one.
Yeah that's my take on it too. I don't have or want Costume Quest and I already own Stacking and Psychonauts. I'll just pick up Brutal Legend in a Steam sale.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
brought it...... but, goddamn im such a cheap stake... meh.. what can i do. sometimes.

tumblr_m9akzsJUdG1qi7m0yo1_500.jpg

Reactions: Fluto

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of getting sick of seeing the same games over and over.. Psychonauts is the only one worth considering, I'll pass on this one.

Mythrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, quite expensive for a t-shirt. Then again the last few years I've been buying collector's editions of certain games, and if I were to look at what I actually get for the price, it's hardly ever actually worth it. It's more of a "I like these games so much I'm willing to pay extra to support the company releasing this game". But eh, yeah I don't really care that much about Double Fine, only heard good things about Psychonauts that I still haven't played.

About Humble Bundles: To be honest at some point I stopped even caring what games I actually get. As long as there is one game that I still don't have, even if it's a game I never really wanted to buy, I've just bought the bundle for just slightly above average. I just boost up the charity slider more if they are games that I really don't care about... Because, uh, charity. I guess. And because I want to fill up my Steam account with games that I'll never get time to play. *shrugs*

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I have a couple of the games in this bundle, but I find it difficult to turn down a bargain, so nabbed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol