Android HTC Desire HD vs. Motorola Droid X

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd go for the Desire HD. It's just really nice, and htc sense is really worth it. It just fits the phone perfectly. Battery life can be a bit dissapointing, but it will last you're entire day.
But I seem to remember that you were the one who made the topic about the Desire which restarted? Maybe you want to considder that there is no support in Sri Lanka, so if you have problems (which you might,'cause that's with all smartphones these days) you're not going to get much help.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
Originality said:
Seems like the Thunderbolt will still be single core.
Thunderbolt = Evo 4g for verizon, so yeah, It probably will be
Thunderbolt would have more RAM then the Evo 4g. It would also run an updated version of HTC sense. It also has the new Snapdragon 1GHz processor not the one the Evo had. The new Snapdragon processor is smaller which is better for performance and battery life. It also has the Aderno 205 graphics chip for smooth gaming and flash hardware acceleration which the Evo doesn't have(aderno 200).

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Meh, I'm happy with the Desire HD I got for Christmas. It has a different Snapdragon CPU to the Thunderbolt, Aderno 205 GPU, and the same size screen. The difference is that the Desire HD doesn't have a camera on the front and the battery is slightly weaker, but the UK mobile market is different to America (we don't get the EVO).

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Get the Motorola Droid X, HTC Desire HD is not good to have in Sri Lanka, I doubt they have any Service Centers there. And if you want a Desire, you're better off with the actual HTC Desire, HD one is not that good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks