How've things been here?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by NeSchn, Dec 9, 2010.

Dec 9, 2010

How've things been here? by NeSchn at 6:14 PM (821 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. NeSchn
    OP

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    So, I haven't really been on the board in ages. I've kinda grown out of forums [​IMG] I don't mean too but it just happens and I have been busy with work and school.

How've things been on here though? Anything interesting I should know from about October til now?

2. shlong

Member shlong in memoriam of gravitas

Italy
    [​IMG]
    Don't think much has really happened...other than ShopTemp getting closed [​IMG]

3. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    ShopTemp died, as mentioned.
    Erm...apart from that? [​IMG]

4. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    I still love you. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. _Chaz_

Member _Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    Who the filibuster are you?

6. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    DS... AKAIO's got AAP which bypasses the new type of DRM Nintendo's been putting on carts, so it's played pretty much everything (except for a new japanese roguelike that the DStwo is choking on as well for some reason), M3 team reportedly lost their source code in an accident so there haven't been any updates. Retro's back with constant TT/YS updates, and Wood has constant updates, so even the R4 has better compatibility than the Cyclo/M3 now... Still no sign of Menudo and the domain went down a bit back and is still displaying an error from the host.

Wii... DIOS-MIOS got released (the USB gamecube ISO loader), but was quite buggy and only halfway worked so the guy released it as open source so other people could fix it up, but some bitchfight happened and he pulled the google code page and stuff, I didn't really pay much attention, damn scene bitchfights.

PSP... Liquidzigong left, fearing for his life (fucking 12 year old chinese nooblets got his address and were sending threats if he didn't release the patch for monster hunter before the game even came out, the retards) or arrest, but Total_Noob (one of Team GEN) is going to release a new 6.20 VSH exploit before christmas (without ISO/CSO loading, of course). He planned on porting it to 6.35 as well and says it still works there, but upon further examination found a bunch of shit changed internally between 6.20 and 6.35, so it'd take him past the christmas deadline he had already promised for 6.20, so he's just going to release 6.20 soon and then 6.35 later.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if you didn't see, the PS3's hacked. Play game backups from the internal harddrive, homebrew emulators, but no CFW yet (gotta' re-hack each time you turn it on). Check the FAQ in the section.

7. NeSchn
    OP

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    Haha thank you for that, I think that just about clears up everything! lol

And Nathan, I wub you too [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Langin

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    whoops, welcome back!(lol I am Dark Langin etc. if don´t recognize me)

9. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    Hey there stranger.

10. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    I'm still on the same incarnation, pretty much.