Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
So, I haven't really been on the board in ages. I've kinda grown out of forums
frown.gif
I don't mean too but it just happens and I have been busy with work and school.

How've things been on here though? Anything interesting I should know from about October til now?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
DS... AKAIO's got AAP which bypasses the new type of DRM Nintendo's been putting on carts, so it's played pretty much everything (except for a new japanese roguelike that the DStwo is choking on as well for some reason), M3 team reportedly lost their source code in an accident so there haven't been any updates. Retro's back with constant TT/YS updates, and Wood has constant updates, so even the R4 has better compatibility than the Cyclo/M3 now... Still no sign of Menudo and the domain went down a bit back and is still displaying an error from the host.

Wii... DIOS-MIOS got released (the USB gamecube ISO loader), but was quite buggy and only halfway worked so the guy released it as open source so other people could fix it up, but some bitchfight happened and he pulled the google code page and stuff, I didn't really pay much attention, damn scene bitchfights.

PSP... Liquidzigong left, fearing for his life (fucking 12 year old chinese nooblets got his address and were sending threats if he didn't release the patch for monster hunter before the game even came out, the retards) or arrest, but Total_Noob (one of Team GEN) is going to release a new 6.20 VSH exploit before christmas (without ISO/CSO loading, of course). He planned on porting it to 6.35 as well and says it still works there, but upon further examination found a bunch of shit changed internally between 6.20 and 6.35, so it'd take him past the christmas deadline he had already promised for 6.20, so he's just going to release 6.20 soon and then 6.35 later.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if you didn't see, the PS3's hacked. Play game backups from the internal harddrive, homebrew emulators, but no CFW yet (gotta' re-hack each time you turn it on). Check the FAQ in the section.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
DS... AKAIO's got AAP which bypasses the new type of DRM Nintendo's been putting on carts, so it's played pretty much everything (except for a new japanese roguelike that the DStwo is choking on as well for some reason), M3 team reportedly lost their source code in an accident so there haven't been any updates. Retro's back with constant TT/YS updates, and Wood has constant updates, so even the R4 has better compatibility than the Cyclo/M3 now... Still no sign of Menudo and the domain went down a bit back and is still displaying an error from the host.

Wii... DIOS-MIOS got released (the USB gamecube ISO loader), but was quite buggy and only halfway worked so the guy released it as open source so other people could fix it up, but some bitchfight happened and he pulled the google code page and stuff, I didn't really pay much attention, damn scene bitchfights.

PSP... Liquidzigong left, fearing for his life (fucking 12 year old chinese nooblets got his address and were sending threats if he didn't release the patch for monster hunter before the game even came out, the retards) or arrest, but Total_Noob (one of Team GEN) is going to release a new 6.20 VSH exploit before christmas (without ISO/CSO loading, of course). He planned on porting it to 6.35 as well and says it still works there, but upon further examination found a bunch of shit changed internally between 6.20 and 6.35, so it'd take him past the christmas deadline he had already promised for 6.20, so he's just going to release 6.20 soon and then 6.35 later.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if you didn't see, the PS3's hacked. Play game backups from the internal harddrive, homebrew emulators, but no CFW yet (gotta' re-hack each time you turn it on). Check the FAQ in the section.

Haha thank you for that, I think that just about clears up everything! lol

And Nathan, I wub you too
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif