Howdy Ya'll

kiel379

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all im kiel (pronounced Kyle) a long time forum lurker fist time poster, never used forums to post before and its a bit confuseing trying to figure out where the best place for a topic is but im sure i will get used to it. console wise i have a Wii 4.3E softmodded with indianapwns, i also used bannerbomb(RIP) for another wii and now really want to use letterbomb (just out of curiosity) to softmod another wii, all i gotta do is find one
yaywii.gif
also have a dslite and pink ds phat with a original R4 (and loving it since YWG turned his sights on it) a clone R4 and some really cheap nasty looking 3dstt (blatantly fake) thing running YWG's R4 firmware. Also a psp 1000 with M-33 5.0 i think and some Prometheus thing i didn't really look into but chucked it on anyway (i really don't like psp....or Sony for that matter). and finally a 3DS, i was one of the unlucky people to buy it when it on release date and got screwed with over 4 months of sub par release titles and terrible follow up games only then to be told it will now be cheaper for those on the fence about buying a 3DS ( although i moan the 20 free games do make up for it IMO).Fav game LOZ:OOT 2nd has to be FF9, it took me 3 years to complete OOT when it first came out, kept getting stuck everywhere but i was very young at the time, still in primary school i think. looking forward to being a part of the Temp (finally)
tongue.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBAtemp!
You'll find that we have all sorts of very important discussions around here,
such as how prinnies are far more awesome than ponies.
(And don't let fools tell you otherwise)

Hope to see you around!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooh, a fellow Final Fantasy IX fan, welcome to GBAtemp
biggrin.gif
. Follow/Read the rules to avoid being attacked by The Angry Bear Cavalry.

BTW, Godot (The character in my avatar) is WAY cooler than Prinnies are, don't let those fools tell you otherwise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4