Status
Not open for further replies.

SteampunkPichu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey There Hackers The Latest Version Of Seed Miner exploit for The Nintendo 3ds/2ds Can Easily Downloaded my discord server or_2DS3DS_-_11.15.0-47U Required to use - an SD card That has 32 GB Or Higher - a 3DS/2DS/2DSXL/3DSXL - A Computer with a SD Card Slot - And Most Importantly The File - How to Use - Download file - Then - Format your SD Card - Put SD card in 3DS So It Will Make A Nintendo 3DS Folder - Copy All files From Homebrew Folder DO NOT COPY THE FOLDER - Now Paste Them To The Root Of Your SD Card

- Open The Rosalina Menu by pressing Left shoulder + Down D pad + Select - Select Miscellaneous then Select Switch the hb title to hb launcher loader - Now You Can Open Homebrew Launcher - Once You opened homebrew click fbi Please Note That While you open fbi you must use your PC To Load roms onto the 3ds And IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU RESET YOUR 3DS BEFORE HACKING - Enjoy your hacked 3DS Please let me know on discord if you cant use This i will continue to update the link My disc and the full tutorial is at r/3dshacks remarkablehandle

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
WTF is this?
A tutorial? ...from a n00b?
This is GBATemp kid, most of that info originated here, and most people by now know to only follow the guide at https://3ds.hacks.guide/

damn didnt even read the OP. thought he needed help or something. :shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over