Hacking How to use hactool to extreact games

phaie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just get the hactool and .nsp game.But when i run it,it shows prod.ksys doesn't exist and invalid argument.I don't know what i should do next.

phaie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank all you guys.I succeed to get RomFs.But other problem happend,When i want to extract RomFS,hactool still shows prod.keys does not exist.

Bigjokker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you trying to extract RomFS?

Also was told some games were not working with tool. It should work with all games now. Redownload to get the newest version.

phaie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why are you trying to extract RomFS?

Also was told some games were not working with tool. It should work with all games now. Redownload to get the newest version.
I have seen some videos in youtube.The last step before extract files in games is to extract RomFS.Now i have got .nca and .RomFS with the newest tool,how can i extract games?

Bigjokker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With NSP select option 2. All the game files will be in the first titleID folder. With an XCI file select 1 and that will get you the game files.

phaie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
With NSP select option 2. All the game files will be in the first titleID folder. With an XCI file select 1 and that will get you the game files.
I get nothing with option2.There are nothing in this folder.In contrast,with option1,I can only get nca

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw