How to use hactool to extreact games

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by phaie, Aug 3, 2018.

1. phaie
    OP

phaie Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2018
    Brazil
    I just get the hactool and .nsp game.But when i run it,it shows prod.ksys doesn't exist and invalid argument.I don't know what i should do next.

2. Moko

Moko Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2007
    Germany
  3. Bigjokker

Bigjokker GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2015
    United States
    phaie likes this.
  4. phaie
    OP

phaie Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2018
    Brazil
    Thank all you guys.I succeed to get RomFs.But other problem happend,When i want to extract RomFS,hactool still shows prod.keys does not exist.

5. Bigjokker

Jan 4, 2015
    United States
    Why are you trying to extract RomFS?

Also was told some games were not working with tool. It should work with all games now. Redownload to get the newest version.

6. phaie
    OP

phaie Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2018
    Brazil
    I have seen some videos in youtube.The last step before extract files in games is to extract RomFS.Now i have got .nca and .RomFS with the newest tool,how can i extract games?

7. Bigjokker

Jan 4, 2015
    United States
    Which type file are you extracting XCI or NSP?

8. phaie
    OP

phaie Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2018
    Brazil
    n
    Sorry I don't know your meaning clearly.I extract NSP and get NCA.Finally i want to some files like BFSTM

9. Bigjokker

Jan 4, 2015
    United States
    With NSP select option 2. All the game files will be in the first titleID folder. With an XCI file select 1 and that will get you the game files.

10. phaie
    OP

phaie Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2018
    Brazil
    I get nothing with option2.There are nothing in this folder.In contrast,with option1,I can only get nca

11. Bigjokker
    This message by Bigjokker has been removed from public view by Chary, Aug 3, 2018, Reason: warez.
    Aug 3, 2018