Gaming How to use cheat with Max Crash method

oboy_handy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

This is the problem.. I need to use Max Crash method lately in order to play a game. The game works perfectly fine. But, I can't use cheat anymore with that game. I usually use cheats from cheats.gbatemp.net from Narin, and i have checked that the game is already in the game list for the recent zip file. How to use the cheat again after max crash??? becoz, when I can still find the cheat for the same game before I use max crash method (But I can't play the game due to "save can't be accessed..." problem), but after using Max crash, the cheat disappear!! can anyone help pls??

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Please state

Your flashcard
Your firmware version

And tried arm7 fix or an alternative loader?

(I don't know what the 'max crash' method is to be honest)

oboy_handy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use R4 DS... MAX crash method is... I don't know how to tell you really, you should refer to a topic "Incredible Hulk..." I think it's something to do with DS lazy, replacing Arm7, etc.

Rizal, How to change the game id?? I'm sorry, terribly bad with this kind of things

oboy_handy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MicShadow said:
Please state

Your flashcard
Your firmware version

And tried arm7 fix or an alternative loader?

(I don't know what the 'max crash' method is to be honest)

I use R4 DS, and tried arm 7. I don't know about my firmware version.. sorry, I am very stupid about this kind of things. How can I check it ? and what should I do for the firmware version, should I download any?

oboy_handy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have done it!! I figured out how to change the game id, and now i can use cheat again! Thank you Rizal and dawn.wan for the help, you guys are legend! can i ask you whether we need to do it again and again if a new cheat database come out, as i think the game ID we changed will be replaced again with the one from the database?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1