How to uninstall DVDx?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by oarneer, Mar 5, 2009.

Mar 5, 2009

How to uninstall DVDx? by oarneer at 1:42 PM (1,786 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. oarneer
    OP

Newcomer oarneer Member

Norway
    Hola,

Not knowing what i have getting my self into, I have after a sucessful installation of hack, HBC and Wad manager, also
    installed these file(s).:

02-DVDx_247-nw7.wad

and apps: dvdinstl34 - through HBC, downloaded with HBC Browser.

Because I read once that this could be helpful, BUT later I have learned that this could be the main reason for why
    I cant get to load any backups. (I am running v.3.4)

SOooo, I am very happy if you have a method that ensures removal of all traces of DVDX [​IMG]
    (And if that includes useing a program I would very much like to know what program n where to "find" it)

Btw. do you also know what wiicm is? and what it is good for?

thanks.

2. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    Searching, or posting in the Noob-Thread wouldn't be bad, belive me.... [​IMG]

1)If you launch the DVDX Installer from Team Twiizers, there's an unininstall Option...go to WiiBrew.org and search for it...
    1)WiiCM let's you do Cheat files from your Wii. Files can be found here. I recommend to use CheatManager, it's better.

Next time, search...Oh, and I bet this isn't the reason why you can't load backups...search for the failure anywhere else, but not on DVDX...

3. oarneer
    OP

Newcomer oarneer Member

Norway
    Got the uninstall DVDX.wad file but sure searching is the answer to all problems, um not.
    It is very little info about softmod a 3.4 and more important confirmed testet and working. This is the challenge:)

Thanks for the info, confused again when you dont believe dvdx blocks anything but other says different..argh...cummon people! Agree on something....anything [​IMG]