Hacking how to switch emunand and sysnand ? Easy tutorial ?

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is hackable switch, and been doing it for a few years but I already backup my nand before I installed games.

What is the easy one and a tutorial for quicker to switch between emunand and sysnand to play with hacks and then play online safely?

I dont want to play online but I want to have two on one just to be safe. I never tried it.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My english is not perfect so I will just ask again to be sure

You want to be able to play your non legit stuff on emunand and stay safe on sysnand for official thing?

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My english is not perfect so I will just ask again to be sure

You want to be able to play your non legit stuff on emunand and stay safe on sysnand for official thing?

Hello @Kanakops,

Yes, that's correct. I am not newbie but I had backup my clean NAND a few years ago as I mentioned above. There were fewl old tutorial for it but I want to know if there is a brand new tutorial and better ? I heard about Hekate will take care of it but I am not sure which tutorial is safe, and not outdated. :)

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello @Kanakops,

Yes, that's correct. I am not newbie but I had backup my clean NAND a few years ago as I mentioned above. There were fewl old tutorial for it but I want to know if there is a brand new tutorial and better ? I heard about Hekate will take care of it but I am not sure which tutorial is safe, and not outdated. :)

Mh I never restored a nand backup, I guess there is more easy tutorial but because I know nothing I would

[Please don't do it]
Cut internet
Make a new nand backup of my sysnand
Restore the old nand backup on the sysnand
Create an emunand based of the sysnand
Restore the new nand backup of your sysnand

I do not recommend you to do this, if your old sysnand or new emunand are connected to internet you will probably get banned anyway.

I know the thing you want to do is possible but I don't know how except with the logic plan I gave you (I don't recommand to follow)

Last edited by Kanakops,
Reactions: spotanjo3

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never used the online. If you read my signature but thank you. :)

Okay.. but I will wait for someone to have tutoral link post here for step by step with hekate. Much appreciated, thought. ;)

Reactions: Kanakops

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc