How to submit materials to nintendo

brayden0925

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i sign a publishing agreement, obtain an age rating, and submit your game for review by Nintendo. What website do i go to to do this the dev portal don't tell u anything

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What website do i go to to do this the dev portal don't tell u anything
So your searching skills are pretty weak.

First you need to register on https://developer.nintendo.com/

Then you need to contact support to get access to Nintendo Switch developement tools and hardware. When you get past review process, you will be eligible for getting agreement.

If you have any questions about your account or the development process please contact the regional division where your company is located.

North America/Europe (regions other than Japan and Korea):​

[email protected]

Japan (and Korea):​

[email protected]

If you have any questions about Publishing at Nintendo, please contact:

North America: [email protected]

Europe: [email protected]

Japan: [email protected]
Everything related to emails was here
1677708203205.png

Post automatically merged:

And they don't accept everybody. So I recommend you to get past review process as early as possible - if you have anything to show that will prove you are not some rando. Dunno which one you need to contact first though. As I'm not a game dev. :D

Last edited by masagrator,

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do i sign a publishing agreement, obtain an age rating, and submit your game for review by Nintendo. What website do i go to to do this the dev portal don't tell u anything
Don't know about the Nintendo specific process for ratings but they use IARC so will be one questionaire you fill in about your game which will then be used to decide your content rating in each region. It will be the same one as google play if you have ever published there.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
İ have not this is my first game i would like to port to switch it is called 1024
Nintendo can be very picky about who they allow access to their developer portal.
Just pretend that you're a big company with several games published on other platforms.
Being honest and modest will only get you a rejection from the a####les at Nintendo.
Nintendo is only interested in how much you can earn for them.
All the details about releasing games are in the dev portal documents.
If you can't get access, just download the latest data breach of the developer portal to see how it all works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night